END

130 mil SP PVP toon and alt looking for USTZ Corp

Hey bud,

I’m Glazios, CEO of 2 PIRATES 1 CUP. We’re a small gang corp based in npc nullsec picking on the evil WinterCo and their surrounding allies. We’re a tight knit corp with an amazing alliance that enjoys pew pew and isk making in our down time. Our corp, and alliance, is primarily USTZ and we’re looking for active, well skilled members, to fill our ranks. Here’s what we have to offer:

• Experienced leadership

• Active fleets with daily roams

• Lucrative ISK making opportunities

• Corp SRP Program

• Reward incentives for top pvpers, and contributors

• An active and growing alliance with content generating like-minded individuals.

• Alliance SRP Program

We expect our pilots to have the following attributes:

• 10m SP (you clearly meet this)

• Discord

• Mumble

• Some level of consistent activity.

• ESI Auth for corp/alliance services

I’d love to have a chat with you and see if you’d be a good fit for us. You can reach me ingame (Glazios) or on our corp discord; 2P1C 'n Co.

Looking forward to speaking with you.

Hey Chiroteuthis,

Check us out in Into the Ether.

Hello !

I am currently in a corporation called : Holy Hunters who lives in C5-C5 which gives great Small gang PvP and good Solo ISK making. That said, we’re a PVP focused corporation which we use most of our time scanning or rolling for content.

We’re all US time zone, looking to grow up that time zone. We love to take fights, even if we are being outnumbered. We are a social group of people who play other games as well.

Our corp’s goal is to grow large enough to take all fights and defend smaller WH corporation from evictions. If that sounds interesting, here is a discord link :

https://www.reddit.com/r/evejobs/comments/wd04b2/holy_hunters_us_c5c5_wormhole_pvp/

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.