100m SP Character Looking for USTZ Corp

Good EvEning Everyone,

I’m a ~100m SP Character looking for a PVP corp that operates primarily in the USTZ preferably Pacific Time. I’d like to return to EVE after a solid two year break.

I’ve performed most kinds of pvp as you can see from my zkillboard and I am looking for like-minded players to work together with. That could include games outside of eve too. Just generally looking for some cool dudes to chill online, play some games and exchange great food recipes with. Not interested in entertaining drama llamas or toxic attitudes (time-vampires) just wanna log in and have fun playing the game. I’m also not looking for any kind of leadership role and would prefer to join a well-established hierarchy as a vital team member.

I have a few alts and am self-sufficient in providing for my isk needs and moving my ass around the Galaxy. Willing to invest heavily in PVP doctrines. Not very keen on joining any of the large scale alliances with mandatory ”alohas” and massive dear leader egos to stroke or in receiving participation trophies. Definitely willing to prove my worth in a team and support the corporations goals with a powerful work ethic and a creative mindset.

Look forward to hearing from anyone who thinks I might be a good fit for your team. Please ask me any questions you wish to know and I’ll do my best to answer diligently.

Very Sincerely,

Phoenix Bones

Sounds like wormholes might be the place for you, a lot more room for creativity and individual pilot impact. Every competent dude counts when you’re slugging it out on a juicy armor brawl grid.

Hit me up on Discord, let’s have a chat. BearThatCares#1337

1 Like

Food recipies?
pvp?
Other games?

Are you actually a bake member that we didnt know about? We literally have all those channels in our discord :slight_smile:
Check us out.

2 Likes

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but we’re new and still working to recruit members. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hey man if your looking for an established pvp corp come and join Rusted and Rejuvenated . We currently live in Fade with the HYSTERIA. aliance and engage in med to small gang pvp. Our space is extremely active and you always have a great group of guys willing to shoot stuff with you. Feel free to hit me up in game or join “Trust in Rust” for more information. I have also linked our forum post and KB so you can see what type of stuff we fly and what we offer. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Hi ! I sent you in an game message with a link to our chat and corporate ad. We would love to talk to you further. I feel your style is a perfect fit for our inclusive, friendly culture. We are building from the ground up with good people/pilots to join our special journey together. We have 0% tax, PVE/PVP content and you will be a somebody here. No drama, No rules, & a total respect to your personal commitments outside of EVE. Yeah we play other games too.

Hello, I’m from Saints of Chaos, a pvp focused group in Triumvirate. We’re looking for players trying to reach a level of skill beyond what a nullbloc offers, players who understand the impact a single person can have on small group pvp. Join our discord at Saints Of Chaos, Central 'Intelligence'

Have you considered [NOIR.] ?
We are a very close-knit group of mercenaries that have been around since 2008.

We are very active in smallgang pvp and we perform mercenary work when we are on contract.

Please consider this an invite to pop in our discord channel and come out roaming with us.
No obligations, no requirements,. Let’s go out in a fleet and see if you match with us as players and as a corp :slight_smile:

Hello,

IF you like our corp and alliance, let me know

Still looking? Come have a chat with us, and see if we’re a good fit.

@Phoenix_Bones

hey Bones

looks like you could be a match to a US based corp in our alliance

you can get in touch with me to talk … i will gladly look for a contact in the other corp for you

JuuR

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.