【ENORN】 Free 3rd party services and Alliance/Corp Creation

Is Nornhub safe for work?

That depends on where you work I guess.

I used Enorn for 2 3rd party transactions involving dozens of structures and a decent amount of isk in the past day. Always a pleasure to work with Norn.

Highly Recommended

1 Like

Friendly, helpful and honest! Even when I was having issues, slowing down the process, she informed me of UI silliness that was causing the problem.

My Orca is safe and sound, the pennies are all in the ashtray and she didn’t even change radio stations!

1 Like

Hello, I am looking to create an alliance, can you contact me?

1 Like

Just completed a multiple structure sale using Elizabeth as the third party service. Fast, easy, trustworthy, and I will definitely be using the service in the future. Thank you!

1 Like

Howdy E_Norn

I’m selling a structure at the moment.

If the purchaser agrees would you be willing to act as a third party for the transfer?

My proposed flow is as follows (open to suggestions)

• Buyer sends you 1660m
  • I transfer the structure to the buyer’s corporation, using screen capture software
  • Buyer then contacts you saying “all good” or “there’s a dispute”
  • On an “all good” you send me the funds
  • If there’s a dispute I provide you footage and you then make a final call on where the funds go.

@Yaco_Yukutava would you accept E-Norn as a third party? I’m not affilitiated with him beyond being in a couple of chat rooms. E-Norn has been in a position to steal a trillion ISK before and did not take it.

1 Like

I agree to these terms, I will send isk once Elizabeth Norn confirms. I would ask that the structure is transferred to my alt s3v3n7.

Many thanks

1 Like

Structures in space must be transferred to a corporation, not an individual. You can set one up for the princely sum of 1.5 million ISK if needed.

1 Like

A mail has been sent with corporation details to transfer to.

1 Like

My side of transfer done, awaiting your next login so you can confirm the purchase is as expected.

1 Like

Thanks E-Norn. I recommend your service.

1 Like

Bought a refinery using Elizabeth as 3rd party on short notice. Went smoothly, I recommend.

1 Like

Got an alliance created by Elizabeth. Super quick and super easy, highly recommend!

1 Like

Elizabeth created our alliance today. Everything went quick and smooth. Don’t forget to leave a tip!

1 Like

Used this service today for alliance creation. It’s still active despite the gap in forum responses.

Sent in-game mail to both Elizabeth Norn and Alliance Creation Norn, then pre-invited Alliance Creation Norn to corp. Once online, it took about one minute. They even double checked the wallet settings to avoid disbands.

Would recommend and even left a tip. Thanks again!

1 Like

Great and fast service, would definitely recommend it <3

1 Like

Used the Service, very nice, quick and easy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello sorry wanted to ask if you create the alliance it means that you I will need to contact you to get a logo for the alliance?

1 Like

Nope. The executor corp’s CEO contacts CCP for that.