Entertainment: real or virtual?

Ahh, nothing like some good old fashioned racism to start the day

5 Likes

You have a wonderful stability of amazingly failing to comprehend about ninety percent of my two replies in a row. Congratulations! Though I really shouldnā€™t complain, I donā€™t know, but probably itā€™s a norm for minmatars, you should know better. I can only recommend you to talk instead with Ottom Ephesianos. I have a feeling you two will make an excellent conversational duo.

As for meā€¦ excuse me, but you simply bore me. I prefer more developed opponents.

Pretty sure we would purify it and have two drinks instead of simply casting off something we could make useful.

WASTEFUL!

:wink:

4 Likes

You people. You just never had to live in a fully closed life support cycle.

Where, like every little drop of water you drink comes from - and through - someone, mutliple times, and yes, protein delicacies is quite literally people, and that fermented crap they serve in that seedy bar is, well, quite literally former crap, except itā€™s now made to resemble whiskey.

The Fed had me at some point with their post-scarcity economy promise. Well. One can buy quite a bit of personal post-scarcity with ISK, but that taste, the taste of the recycled water, no amount of ISK and no podding can erase.

Not every inhabited world in this cluster is a 1.0-0.8 temperate, for spiritsā€™ sake.

2 Likes

That was just a silly joke, no need to rationalize it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Properly recycled water actually have no smell, no taste - itā€™s just water. Maybe even million times more pure water than you find on these temperate planets. For example, if a natural water would have 0.1% impurities, recycled water might have only 0.0000001% impurities. (But probably Fed recyclers just suck because gallente canā€™t make proper efficient water purifiers) As for the worst water Iā€™ve tastedā€¦ it was water made by melting ice. Iā€™ve drunk it too much, and I hate it with all my soul. I hope Iā€™ll never have to drink it againā€¦ And, please no yellow snow jokes. It was pretty clean natural ice.

3 Likes

Should be remembered that while caldari prime has no issues with water, being a ball of ice practically, alot of us are from desertsā€¦

And I got a laugh out of that joke, wasnā€™t too bad.

2 Likes

Oh, cmonā€¦ Caldari Prime was still occupied by these monsters before the War. It was liberated only 10 years ago. Most of us never even saw it.

Those, who was born on Caldari Prime were considered from the hostile territory. Iā€™ve heard somewhere that Mr. Heth himself was actually born in there, and I canā€™t imagine all these horrors he experienced under the gallente swine rule. But it sort of explains why he wanted our homeworld returned from under the occupation probably more than anyone else.

Anyway, he did this for all of us, and only those without Caldari heart could not be grateful to him for that.

2 Likes

Real. Nothing beats a night on a beach with a lover.

2 Likes

Ew, sand.

7 Likes

You arenā€™t wrong all the time, yeah.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.