Esi Knife, a replacement for Jack Knife

Thanks. The problem i get more positive answers that your comments. I dont need the aprobation of others, and i am a little surprised but o much. This rememeber me the times when in Amazon Basin forums, i get negativity for a guide of a Barabrian published in the Blizzard site, and was removed for two other authors of babarian forums, but many positive comments in diablo3 net.

I understand the questions, i understand your orders, but the feedback via Eve mail is very different.

Have a look at https://datatables.net as a replacement for sorrtables.js it has a lot more features like filtering and pagination which will make your page more readable.

I check tomorrow, thanks.

Now i am having problem with ESI, is not responsing in any of my three internet connections available, not change in the code.

Just now i am making some experiments to the assets processing scruipt, saving to a database to manipulate in one big universe. Maybe tomorrow Esi stay more responsive.

Last 10 days fixes:

• Updated the one page results
  • Fix a problem with one NPC corporation standing in standings
  • Simplify a little mor the assets parts
  • Using bootstrap in the knife part. The inyternal evepanel not, because i have no time yet.

One people tell me about a third version of “esi knife name”, but the new is approved by the first people who have relation/ communication with ccp developers. The result was i receive an expletick f* word and ad hominem attacjs, and dont matter for me.

This is not a rubber duck goal project. Is a simple project useful to me with many users now. Then, i go toi ignore the f* word and people who ignore arguments over github/gitflow.

Esiknife.com have some of my arguments for the trunk revision control model, if anyone is interested.

I was contacted today in reddit for the petirion someone is making of DONATIONS for esiknife.

Well, i am not asking for donations and never do. The third guy is the one asking for that. Check Reddit.

Because removal of some posts about Dates the Esi Knife and expletive words made by another peoplem For me is clear is better dont mess with protegees or with people who can conact with ccp developers. I am not the people who use expletive words.

I go to make a changes in the esiknife.com website about i dont ask for donations, and probably make more changes to the panels area to be more separated (for the reddit confuse post). Thanks to the dozens of chars daily are using my tool.

Not reading the forums, Inactive Seller not undock the last month because the strange recent sucesses, but checking eve mail.

So… major bug. If you use the back button you get access to EVERYTHING loaded to the “service”. Not sure if you meant to skunk everyone, but if not… then this level of fail just became a hilarious win.

Lamori Machai, your 99832960sp character is naked.
Balkor Wolf Mass Production should be done tomorrow, make sure you put that to good use.

First, Thanks for use the website.

SCOPE

The problem was fixed in less than five minutes when i was notified, affect aprox 20 characters who create the knife page less than five days ago.

The problem Dont involve Health Information, emails, personal data, credit card, age, race, country, ip address, Security social names because was a subset of a video game characters not linked with realmails, credit cards, personal information and all the characters were some anonymous of last 96 hours aprox,

What happened ?

12 hours ago a people called Obscene Name report a not useful “bug” . I receive a report of “several” reports of last hours, i doubt so, giving access to a maximum of 20 characters last 72 hours Esi Knife resumes. That characters one is “not real” (test purposes). I am surely the scope of the problem becaue 96 hours ago i was disconnected aprox four days ago and the flush of temporal data was disabled some minutes ago and i dont enabled again.

What information was involved ?

The incident involved a screen with access to links to your Esi Knife generated, without evemails content, this is a serious reason to not store the content of the evemails, by the way, and only the headers.

What we are doing:

Fixed the script code, and checking points to do :

1 ) Automtatic put in a diff server the generated Esi knifes.
2 ) Halving the time to esi knifes generated profies to 15 days instead 31 (in the night of today will be changed)
3 ) Contacting personally the 19 users.
4 ) Checking how many people are using The Evepanels, if is low or no recent, make for my own use in other website (decrease the attack vectors but it is not related to the incident).

What can you do ?

Using the closed Panel if interested (evepanels)

Other Important Information

The normal procedure in civilized people, is report steps to reproduce the problem, and give some hours to fix it.

I sincerely believe that there are several people associated with the name Esi Knife who are not receiving visits on their own sites (some ask for donations, as you already know), and I have received insults for my work and my use of the English language. Eve’s community does not seem especially courteous or constructive. I think it’s a bad sign that public comments in forums have always attacked my work, when several people have thanked me in the game or via email. The commitment I have is to make a safe system, but not to let others take advantage of my work, so if you have any suggestions, please notify Inactive Seller, or in this same subject.

For more information :

Soon i publish a design decisions page in the website.

I am glad to see that you are working hard to put out a good product.

It is unfortunate that people give you trouble for your English.

Seeing that you are working to correct the issue that I pointed out, I will be very interested in testing your next version to see if it will be useful to my corp for recruitment.

No problem. I have too a trash internet connection in my country, but i finished now the first wave of changes.

Do u see the video of the evepanels ?

Corrections :

• Dsiabled the debugging function enabled 5 days ago .
  • I erase ALL the current knifes because have not time to check date of generation
  • The knifes are saved 15 days only now
  • When you create a Knife as ANONYMOUS USER, the knife is automatic displayed, and erased the buffer
  • The 19 users was contacted by eve mail
  • Some minor fixes in people with max lenhth biography (not correct raciacl identification per extra negth information)

Tomorrow I go to a cheese factory five hours from nowhere and the people steal the cable from the telephone poles.

Yesterday some little fixes for simplify database tunning of some stats

• Portrait Race colors where changed to more intuitive options in panels (amarr/gallente/caldari/minmatar)
  • Some minor fixes needed for a future simplifications.
  • Some fixes for yesterday connection problems In Esi
  • Putting bases for mining ledger as a whole experiment for a corp in high sec.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.