DEATH SQUAD SEKTOR B NOW in Nullsec!!!
Are you new here? Yes? No?.. It doesn’t really matter!
Here is a small checklist for you to see if you fit in with us:
☐ I posses the basic knowledge of the game and know how to pilot my ship.
☐ I am not a “credit card warrior” and I dont like to loose ships in an unnecessary way.
☐ I am not resistant to learning and appreciate constructive criticism and advice from more experienced players.
☐ (I may still be a bit new and need help, but I like to discover the game myself and do not have to be babysitted all the time).
☐ I try to think for myself and my fleet commander doesn’t have to remind me to turn on my hardeners in combat.
☐ I’m easy going and don’t take criticism and trashtalk personally.
Did you mark all or the majority of them with a ? Perfect! Then you’re not far from finding the right corporation for you!
What else should you bring?
- Preferably interest in PvP (but we don’t force anyone to fly fleets every day)
- Some brain (atleast in fleets pls! )
We will support you with everything else!
So what can you expect?
- Teamspeak³ & Mumble & Discord Server
- SRP and ships for PvP (for newcomers)
(o̵r̵ ̵i̵f̵ ̵y̵o̵u̵ ̵a̵r̵e̵ ̵s̵o̵ ̵p̵o̵o̵r̵ ̵t̵h̵a̵t̵ ̵y̵o̵u̵ ̵h̵a̵v̵e̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵r̵u̵n̵ ̵h̵i̵g̵h̵s̵e̵c̵ ̵i̵n̵c̵u̵r̵s̵i̵o̵n̵s̵)
- Our own nullsec systems
- Close to High & Lowsec for market and missions.
- Small, mid and large scale PvP
- Possibilities to mine, manufacture, research und more
- Very active community (Alliance)
- A big Coalition and uncountable options for PvP
- Experienced fleetcommander and players
- Regular PvP-Roams as well as trainings (PVP & PVE)
- Wide range of doctrine ships
- Help with ALL problems/questions
- FC training
- & much more
Hmm… did I forget something?.. Ahh right:
LOADS OF t̵e̵a̵r̵s̵ ̵f̵r̵o̵m̵ ̵y̵o̵u̵r̵ ̵e̵n̵e̵m̵i̵e̵s̵ TRASHTALK!!! ¯\(ツ)/¯
Well? Do you feel like it? Quick, write to us!
Our Public channel: