[EU] Pilot LF PvP corp

+340m SP over multiple accounts LF PvP corp.

• Can fly Dread / Fax / Carrier

• Multiple logi toon

• Dictor alt

We at The Order of Omerta fit that bill. We are mostly focused on small gang pvp and fw. We like to fight for calmil but are also setting up to do more nullsec roams and other types of pvp we can get into. We are a tight knit bunch who are rebuilding after a slight change in focus and are looking to restock on pilots who are team focused and dont take the game too serious. We are of the older type so very little in the way of drama and nonssense. If you are interested then please drop by our server and lets see if were a fit. The Syndicate of Silence

Daedalus it’s been a bit. Check us out. The only requirement our corp is enlisted in FW, but our alt alliance is not. If that is a deal breaker, let me know.

Best,

YP2

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ] - No Life like Null Life -

Discover the rich content and deep social bonds of the 0.0 experience. We offer training and access to the highest end content available in New Eden. Become part of a gaming family that stretches back to the dawn of Eve. Join a rich tradition of combat pranks, territorial wars and, in general, causing as much trouble as we can, wherever we go.

• Come be a part of gaming history! Join an ancient nullsec Corp whose history stretches back to 2003.

• Newbros/Returning/Olds welcome, all can apply.

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanning the Southeast of New Eden.

• Open boarders with all coalitions space.

• 20 years of knowledge and experience to help elevate your game.

• MANDATORY:

+|| Have microphone and comms software (Teamspeak, Mumble, Discord)||

• ||PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard. Must be willing and able to kill.||

• ||Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).||

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: Archmage1006
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

We are looking for experienced Lif pilots :middleparrot:

1 Like

We are looking for experienced pilots as wel.

I’m still looking for a group/corp.

Legion Ascending: New corp with a relaxed, community focused environment. Getting into all EVE has to offer. Message Fauyeti Altol or Octane Charante for details.
We offer:
-PVE including abyssals, ratting and more.
-Small gang PVP in low, null and wormholes as well as large alliance fleets
-Boosted Corp mining fleets for ice, moons, and belts
-Industry focused (edited)
We put a big focus on our members. we want everyone to grow and enjoy themselves while chilling with friends. come have a chat with us and see what you think.

As with any corp we do not put up with harassment of any kind. We expect adults to act like adults. Be respectful and kind to others or receive the boot on your way out the door.

Contacts:
Discord: [A5CND] Legion Ascending
In-game recruitment channel: A5CND Recruitment
Discord contacts: IAmBatman1456 and fauyeti

We are a group of people that have been together over the last 10yrs, older player base with a mix of vets and returning players relearning the ins and outs of EVE. Focus on small gang PvP with some very competent FCs across a range of fleet comps. Hit me up in-game “Lord Nohman” or join our discord channel Reignited.

Check us out if you fancy daily PvP in the form of midscale fleet fights, solo, nano gang all the way up to dropping caps