ADFU (NULL-SEC Ratting, PvP & Industry Corp)

First off, i’d like to say that this is a wall of text detailing the corp. However, we do NOT vet your whole life and interview you for a week before you can join. We do however require a full API.

We are NOT renters.

We like having a few words with you,either in-game or on TS3 to see where you at.

Asteroid Farm Unlimited is a corporation primarily focused on the various Industry aspects of the game, however being set-up in Null-sec in Delve, PVP is inevitable and we are not the ones to shy away from a fight. We have a huge PVP scene within our coalition, and seeing 20+ PVP fleets per day is not unusual.

Being part of The Imperium of-course allows us to take part of their vast infrastructure, and provides a safe haven in where you can get on with your business in peace.
However, being part of The Imperium comes with certain requirements, we will gladly fill you in on these once we get the opportunity to talk to you.

We have certain realistic goals and aspirations, which we will strive to complete within 2018. One of them is to surpass 220 active members within a month or two.

We also strive to accomplish the following goals

• Expanding our manufacturing and industry side to include Titans(In the works)

• Enough people online to support an op (if interest is there) every day

• Self supplied freighter service, AKA within Corp for minimum delays

Please note that these are just some of our goals and aspirations, and we will strive for everyone in the corp to enjoy a profitable environment in one of the most profitable areas of the game.

Asteroid Farm Unlimited keeps a minimum of 2 pap’s(Strategic FLEET PARTICIPATIONS) per month. (This is subject to change)

We also maintain a couple of services in-alliance, in order to maximize the time spent doing things that you like and minimize hiccups.

We/the alliance provide the following:

• HUNDREDS of moon mining structures.

• Tons of Alliance/Coalition PvP fleets every day.

• In Alliance mining operations every day, with tons of rorquals and boosts.

• Low tax Manufacturing, Refinery, Invention and other services.

• Ever expanding null-sec market for many of your needs (we have the third biggest market hub in EVE).

• Setup in good constellation with lots of mining and ENDLESS ratting possibilites.

• Full ore and ice buyback program at 92% Jita price, depending on the type of ore/ice.

• An active and friendly community.

• Ship replacement program.

• Mining support ships and freighter service.

• Low tax (10%). Which equals more ISK in your pocket, in one of the most profitable areas in EVE.

Our leadership is longtime players of EVE, with massive amounts of experience from most parts of the game, and we will strive to help you make your time in EVE the best time ever.

We would be delighted to answer any of your questions, and go a little bit deeper in the description of our corp/alliance in-game.

Contact persons:

(PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO MESSAGE GRUUL ESTIDAL, HE IS DEAD. Stark Estidaal has taken his place.)

Stark Estidaal (CEO)

Gammel Aideron (Co-CEO)

Jack Tygra (Director)

Haunting Deity (PvP Coordinator & Director)

tbagger98 (HR Director)

Gyrow Five (Diplomat & Recruitment Officer)

Levanthenon Aubaris (Recruitment Officer)

Feyder Crendraven (Recruitment Officer)

5 Likes

BumpBump

Hey, I’m a new player (been playing for a month now) and I like mining and I am interested in pvp (although I have not done any pvp before). I am interested in joining but I have a couple questions. Does the Corp have any requirements of me (ex. mandatory participation in certain events, specific times that’s I have to be on, etc)? Also, am I even eligible to join? I am a new player and so I am limited on the skills I have trained, but I would love to jump in and learn more. If you have any questions for me let me know and I will answer them. Thanks!

hello

We do not currently require you to have a certain amount of skill points to join!
I will try to get in touch with both of you in-game!

Hi there

I have just started getting back in to eve and am looking for a Corp/alliance to join where by I am able to help out others as best I can, at the same time as ‘re learning’ as it has been a while, with my new shift pattern at work (irl) I now have a lot more time to enjoy playing again. If you are still looking for members it would be great if I could be considered. If you need any information let me know
Darrius sklor

Still searching actively for all kinds of pilots.

Bump bump bump

Still looking for additional people!

Still searching! Our focus now lies on miners (Rorqual pilots especially).
But we are ofcourse open to all kinds of players, as our horizon is constantly expanding!

Shoot me a mail in-game for further info or to have a chat!

Still looking for hungry pilots!

Still recruiting actively!

[EU/US] no AUS?

I can link character sheet he might be the one you are looking for :slight_smile:

Send me a mail in-game and I’ll get back to you ASAP!

We have updated our buyback program to range from 95-100% Jita sell price. First and foremost to make our corporation more attractive in terms of ISK gain, but also to boost incentive to mine certain ore types.

Looking for recruits round the clock! :wink:

Greetings! First, let me introduce my self. My name is Benedikt and I’m looking for a stable corporation in null sector. I will try to give you as much possible information on this topic.

First, lets start whit my past experience in eve. I was playing EvE on and off for few years now, mostly in high sectors whit few months going to null and I had a lot of fun. I have basic knowledge when comes to player vs player and mostly I was ratting and ice mining.

Now I do ice mining and I’m not planing to invest more of my skill points it that profession. I fly ORCA and I have two more alts flying converters that I’m planning to upgrade to the hulks. 40% boost on cycle reduction at this moment.

I want to start and learn pvp and at the same time I’m looking for corporation that will provide a relative safety environment for ice mining so I can use that extra isk to speed up my skills. Corporations that buy ice from me are mandatory. I willing to sell it 10-15% lower then market prices are.

My real life job is a security guard at night. So I can stare at sealing or play eve. I pay subscription whit money and I’m not that Isk hungry. My motivation is to help and grow eve community and have some fun!

Sounds great!

I will send you a mail and try to get in-touch with you in-game as soon as i can, looking forward to having a talk to you!

If you are interested in joining, send me a mail in-game for any further info! :slight_smile:

I have sent you a mail in-game! :slight_smile:

Regards