πŸ‘¨β€βš•οΈ [EU/US] Do you always play "HEALER"? Newbro,Vet&Alpha friendly. Make a difference!

Do you often play healer roles in MMOS and other games? Are you attracted to the role of the healing hero that keeps your friends and others alive even through the hardest fights? If so, you are born to be the real HERO LOGI of New Eden.

• Become a member of a group that defend the weak and protect those in need,

• Be the one saving poor civilians who are being killed by pirates & gankers.

• Become the REAL hero, standing up against the bullies of New Eden, making a huge impact in the entire universe of EVE.

• Always FREE ships for ALL operations, won’t cost you an Isk :wink:

A comunity with a strong identity and immersive ingame role with mature and helpful players that will guide you and help you in any aspect of the game.

You are welcome to contact me ingame for more infos or send us your application to:

NEW EDEN POLICE FORCE
Ticker: -NEPF

MAKE A DIFFERENCE! New Eden Police Force

That sounds cool, you’re like antiganking or somthing?

1 Like

You could call it somthing like that i guess :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

If you are not opposed to teaching someone who is brand new on day 4 of eve online, I’m looking for a chance to learn how to play and fly with a group in the game.

I started playing on this last weekend when a real life friend convinced me to try and subscribe for a month.

I’ve learned how to use the market, and how to move around space enough that I’ve made my way to this mystical place called jita. Now I want to learn how to fight other players and win

Sorry missed this one, our captain send u a ingame message.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.