[EU/US] Elysium is recruiting! [PVP] [PVE] [Industry] [Nullsec]

Elysium. is still actively recruiting all time zones!

Still recruiting!

Join Us!

Looking for all EU/US TZ players! Join our discord and have a chat!

Jump on our discord for a chat!

Still recruiting!

Looking for all EU/US TZ players! Join our discord and have a chat!

Still recruiting!

Still actively recruiting PVPers, Miners and PVEers!

Join us!

Still recruiting!

What are you waiting for? Join us!

Still recruiting!

I joined Elysium about a month ago and have been having a blast of it so far. Plenty of content at alliance or corp level, a core group of very active players to chill with and learn from, and growth that is focused on bringing players in who fit socially rather than expanding at breakneck speed to pad numbers.

If you are looking to make a move to null but are a bit turned off by the idea of being one member of thousands in a mega-corp, and want somewhere where you can get to know everyone while enjoying the full gamut of content EVE has to offer, this is the place for you!

Still recruiting!

Join, i dare you!

Still recruiting!

I joined up 2 and a half months ago looking for a low hassle place to get rich while getting some action on the side, and wound up finding a good corp with cool people. Since joining I’ve killed dozens of ships defending our home space from roaming fleets, I’ve killed BS and HAC and Capital fleets in my HACs, I’ve defended our home system with just a handful of dudes from corp, and just last night I took part in a record breaking fight where over 200 titan died, and yes, in between all of that I’ve made the billions required to buy a Jump Freighter. I’ve run Relic Sites and 10/10s and I’ve run Havens until I couldn’t stand the thought of running another Haven. I even loot Nightmare blueprints and built the Nightmares from the minerals I got from reprocessing my Haven loot, and I’d never built anything in my entire Eve career before this. I even hopped in a Venture for a couple of hours to help the guys get the Industry Index up one time. No matter what you like to do in Eve you can find it with Elysium.

1 Like

Recruiting!

Still recruiting