🇬🇧 [EU/US] LOOKING FOR A PURPOSE? New Eden Police Force - NewBro&Returning friendly - 80%PVP-20%PVE-Join the cause

Love to the group :blush:

1 Like

Thanks for all the response guys, u are awesome ;O)

1 Like

Will definitely be sending a message after work
Just started yesterday!!

1 Like

I love this fresh approach! I have 2 accounts born March 2006 and am very interested to learn more about New Eden Police Force.

Please Contact me in game sometime

1 Like

yo m8, juts mailed u ingame. ttys ;o)

Welcome to the NEPF m8 :sunglasses:

Damn its growing faaaast… :grinning:

2 Likes

Definitely recommend the corp to anyone. Surprised to see how much we’ve grown I can still remember a month ago we had around 10 members!

2 Likes

Started my EVE journey 6 days ago, and found this Corp through this very post!

So far, an incredible group of people, happy to help out complete beginners and explain not only what to do, but also why to do it.

Would completely recommend the NEPF to anyone just starting the game who are looking for coaching, people to chat to, and lots of wonderful free stuff!

2 Likes

Hi folks, I’m replying to Labadina’s reply on my Corp seeking post. New player seeking Corp From what I’ve read here, this seems like a very interesting Corporation :smile: I’d like to apply to join if possible, and see where things progress.

sure m8, wellcome, The Captain of Department has just sendt u an ingame mail with our discord acces link :sunglasses:

may I ask where are you guys mainly located. I might be interested in joining

1 Like

Fire venom has ent u a mail ingame m8 :v:

Love to you all, keep kicking some pirate ass!! :muscle:

1 Like

Having a very good time in this corp, after all Eve is at its best with a good group of people . A lot of people know way more than I’ll ever know about killing gankers but I’m enjoying teaching others what I know but please don’t hesitate to contact me with ideas you have , aways good to try new techniques,
Remember one small group can’t stop gankers
But bit by bit inspiring others to stand up and fight back we can make it harder for them.

1 Like

Thanks for the support :blush:

1 Like

Great group :two_hearts:

1 Like

thanks guys :blush:

Love to the anti-pies :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Love bumps FTW :sunglasses: