[EU/US] - Mature / No War / High-sec PVE / Mining / Industry Corp / PvP sprinkled in (participation in public NPSI fleets) / Free BPO library worth 8b / new & returning players / ║███░L░O░A░D░I░N░G░ Alliance is recruiting like minded corps

Hello,

I’m kinda new in the game but i plan to mine and defend miners in the future.

Can someone invite me please?

Thanks for the invite guys

Returned to the game about a month ago after a 6 year hiatus. Looked around and found this corp and it looked great to me. Joined up and have NOT regretted it at all. Great bunch of people. Always something to do, but no pressure to do so. Very “newbro” friendly as well as great for a returning player such as myself that is not accustomed to all the new changes. If you are looking for a chill group of great people, with opportunity for Industry, mining, PvP, or any other in game activity, look no further. :slight_smile:

I just want to say Crushia is 100% correct when describing this corp. Although I have just recently joined the corp my corp mates have treated me like a long time member. Great people just looking for good team oriented fun. This corp is going places! The best choice I have made in my return to EVE so far is joining this group. Make Celestial Precision the home in EVE you deserve! Fun times!

Hi Guys. Like your style. Could I get an invite, please?

I have just returned after 8 (i think) years. So I am looking at joining a crop with others.
Right now I am in my own corp with my 4 characters.
Most of the time I am mining on my own with my orca and 3 hulks in High sec. I can also fly a Charon now (just got it this week).
Yours looks like what am looking for

I started in Jan '06 with a RL friend. We joined a Corp with people he knew personally. We played for most of the year even after the Corp changed and people left. We did our own Corp for part of that time. We quit late '06 or early '07. I came back on my own in Feb '08 and started a second account and created a corp of 2. After playing a few months or longer I quit again. I think I came cack another time too. This time when I came back I decided to activate the MPC and run 2 characters on each account for variety and hopefully make ISK. I love doing the Industry side of things, but the CCP doesn’t seem to give much attention to anything beyond PVP, Wars, and Fleets. It was nice to see my Corp account grow to over 10B, I even bought an Orca. Then things shifted in August. Several ships including my Orca got destroyed and my account took a severe beating. Now it fluctuates between 200K to 4B as I buy materials, build, and sell. I have been running some missions lately to make some ISK. Considering ratting, etc. I have also contemplated quitting again because of all the recent changes. Then I thought maybe I could make an alliance with another Corp. Is that a possibility? Most others seem immature or heavy into PVP.

Actually Dierlana is my second account main. Gryphter Nulzom is my first account main. We are based near Jita.

Really nice bunch to be with. thoroughly recommend joining.

Older player coming back after very extended leave and Relearning the game. Have several toons with different skill sets and ships.

Looking for High Sec hops with occasional Low Hi field trips. Online time can be erratic. However, a team player with no drama llamas in cargo hold.

Please give me a yell if I would fit your Corp idea.

Thanks
Elani Zayel
(aka Ray)

Howdy - give me yell in game please

Thanks

Hello All…returning Canadian player here and looking for a place to call home. Been a few years and still find that I love mining, industry and exploration. RL keeps me busy so I am looking for a Corp that is okay with that. I have read some great comments and this may possibly be a good fit for me. Look forward to hearing back!

Hello. I am interested in your corp. I started play about a year ago with my wife, we started our own small corp out in the forge and we had big plans. things were going along nicely for a while. however she has lost interest in EVE. now I am stuck trying to make it on my own. after mulling along I became frustrated and took a two month break from the game to consider my options. after thinking about it, i decided I didn’t want to give up on EVE just yet. So I started looking around for a corp and ran across you guy on the EVE forum and thought you sounded like a group I would enjoy being a part of. I enjoy mining and PVE. I think i would enjoy more if I had people to show me the ropes. I would love to talk to you guys about signing up.

thanks,
Alexi

Hello I am a newish player. I like to mine and am on my way to an orca. I don’t really have a schedule. I am based close by. Would i be the type of player you are looking for?

A great group of people. very friendly and helpful. If you’re a newbro or a solo vet looking for corp support, I cannot recommend them enough. I was about to give up on EVE when I found them and they welcomed me and have made me feel like I one of the crew. If you’re looking for a solid group of folks look no further.

very kind of you Alexi! thank you!

returning player looking for a home.

lets play some eve!

Hello to Celestial Precision!

I just came back to the game after a bit of a layoff! I along with a few alts are interested in joining a laid back corp where I can be a team player! looking to help out mining mostly at this time… I am looking for ore buyback, low/no taxes… ect

Thank you,
Kendirk

We are happy to have you