[EUTZ] Old Vet Considering Return

Greetings,

I’m and old vet who’s somewhat out of touch but started getting that itch to get back into the game.

I’m looking for:

• Null Sec
  • Established Corp
  • Mature Leadership
  • Wide Range of Activities
  • Active Comms
  • Somewhere I can be useful

In return, I can offer:

• Main character with over 210m SP
  • Own Orca, Obelisk, Thanatos, Anshar, Rorqual, many sub-caps
  • Generally self-sufficient ISK wise, also own a full research BPO set for Moros
  • Most of my injected skills are at lvl5, I have all drone skills at 5, I’m a capable Thanatos Pilot, near-perfect Moros Pilot, JDC/JFC5, I have Capital Industrial + Reconfiguration + Mining Director 5,
  • Freighter Alt, Cyno Alts, pure PvP Alt
  • A complete lack of understanding of current sov politics, fleet meta etc
  • Many “Back in my day” type stories

I’m currently limited at times in regards to availability (more info upon acceptance into a corp/interview) meaning compulsory CTA/Fleet attendance will sometimes be difficult for me, but I would hope to contribute in enough ways to make up for less fleet combat attendance, I’m really looking for a good group of people to hang out with and in general do group activities, be it logistics, mining, roaming, CTA, Sov combat etc.

Hello, Please check out our in game recruitment channel Chaos Recruits. We have content across all timezones along with epic fleet battles. We are also a RL first corp that promotes a drama free atmosphere.

1 Like

.TIQ and InP can offer everything you’re looking for and you’d play a real part in the ‘needs’ at both Corp and Alliance level with your abilities - please give us a few minutes to consider us ?

Thanks o/

Evening.

My corps a small but growing one in the Razor Alliance and we’re looking for pilots to come PVP and have some good home space to make Isk in.

We have a good structure and some dedicated pilots to teaching newer players the ropes and we’re all more than happy to answer any questions you might have.

RezCo Discord - Home of the Dank Memes

Hello!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Thanks all for the interest, I’m going to reach out to some of you for more info - @BearThatCares I actually came on your discord before posting this recruitment thread but got turned away by one of your guys :slight_smile:

Ah, best of luck in your journey!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.