EUTZ Returning player 190m SP LF Small Gang PVP BLOPS WH

Hi all,

EUTZ

I’ve been out of the loop for the past 5 or so years and looking to give EVE another go.

I’ve been involved in most things PVP,
FCing big blobs vs blobs, small gang and black ops fleets.
I also flew in AT X as well as captained the 3rd place team for the 2013 fanfest pvp tournament.

I think most if not all the people I flew with back in the day no longer play so I’m taking this query to the forums to find a chill group to pew with.

My preferred playstyle is small gang and black ops drops.
I’ve dabbled in Wormholing and would enjoy giving it another bash, big plus if you do the WH+Blops combo to find lots of targets.
Would also consider Nullsec with the right group, I don’t enjoy CTA’s nor Slugfests.

Let me know what you guys have to offer and I’ll hit you up if I’m interested!
EUTZ

Hi!
Try The Wormhole Life. Merger PVP & PVE WH Alliance Is Recruiting Beginners & Expert Pilots & Corporations. 500 Plex Units for CEOs - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Hi there m8

We dont operate in J-space but we are independent pvp corp/alliance that operates from venal.

our focus is to have fun and keep things as simple as possible.

if you want to know more about us please have a look at our recruitment post below

hope to hear from you

cheers
prim

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.