Evanova for Android - ESI Update

(Evanova Android) #1

Evanova on Google Play Store

Folks, this has been a long road to ESI but here it is.

Evanova has been almost all re-written from scratch and drops support for API keys as they are going away. It also includes a lot of improvements and additional features, as well as a refreshed fitting tool which I want to hear about.

In advance to questions about usage of a LOT of ESI scopes: Evanova needs a lot of info and it’s complicated to make distinctions about scopes, so yeah, it uses a lot of them but it’s all for your own good. I hope to improve this but there’s a deadline looming and so much time I can spare for it.

Please understand that with major changes come major breakages so be kind enough to report issues as you see fit.

(Captain Panther) #2

Thanks, I’ve been using this tool for a while. Great work! Keep it on,

(Residium Fall) #3

Unfortunately since the update it seems to crash and restart everytime the Industry jobs screen is opened. Characters reauthed and that so I guess it might be a bug?

Regardless <3 for updating this, can only imagine the hours that went into it.

(Evanova Android) #4

Can you try the very latest? (the version tag should be 20180506)

(Nunosh) #5

Thanks for the update. Do you have an ETA for the corporations’ register?

(Evanova Android) #6

Not really, I’m trying to fix some stuff with the fitting tool currently. That distracts me from implementing the fun parts. I hope to be able to start working on corporations after the week-end.

(VeritasLuxMea Veritas) #7

So it’s likely due to not the app but that I’m running Android P.
The app will launch and run until I have submitted to login my character through ESI, once it returns to the app it constantly closes with any attempt to re-open the app. I have to clear cache/data and it just goes through the loops again.

Else, before Android P, it worked awesome.

(Nunosh) #8

Hi, any news regarding corps? it was very handy to follow up wallet’ movements

(system) #9

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.