EVE just died

Cannot change ship or undock on 2 x clients, although chat works still… Alliance members reporting same problems.

same here, I was jumping thro stargate for 3 minutes

Update - Received the following message

Server Delayed
Your client has waited 5 minutes for a remote call to complete.
This could mean that the server is very loaded.
Please be patient, chances are that the call will complete eventually but depending on the load it might be considerable time.

the only thing one can do is to warp and to activate modules. Recalling Drones, docking/undocking doesn’t work anymore. Lots of drones dying. Lots of expensive drones.

Same, was in the process of trying to dock at my structure and the client never acknowledged my input after jumping in system. Closed the client and now keep getting the message Encountered an error while refreshing the token for account name

Hamster heart failure confirmed (read CCP’s notice above). Best to hangout here for now I guess.

1 Like

We’re currently investigating a couple of connectivity / database issues with Tranquility.
This will more than likely require a quick reboot soon.
Please keep your eyes on this thread for further information.
Apologies for any inconvenience this is causing!

Well the poor little guy has been running non stop fueled by salt and rage for 15 years…he’s probably due

1 Like

WTS 3 middleaged Gerbils, faster than Hamsters and 24 hours active.
PM if interested.

I guess thats the reason why i can not logon.

You have info on top board main page. TQ will have fast downtime any minute now.

And it died again… RIP

Can it be some kind of hacker attack?

I play also Battlefield 1 and also the EA servers for several games are down atm.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.