EVE London - EVE World Tour 2019 Finale - 23rd November 2019

Happy to confirm that London will be the final stop of the EVE World Tour 2019 on the 23rd November next year.

With CCP backing the event is going to get a package of upgrades, including a private venue.

Super happy to announce that we will be hosting EVE London at Indigo at the 02, an amazing venue with facilities for us to throw an epic end of tour party.

Stay tuned to CCP news feed for information on ticket sales starting on January 15th!

More information in this dev blog: https://www.eveonline.com/article/pjzslc/eve-online-world-tour-2019

6 Likes

Serious hype. A bit more annoying to get to but that’s a PROPER venue.

I will be there as usual with a few GalMil in tow.

Also booked for Evesterdam already.

Democracy rocks.

Edit: FIRST!

I think I am going blind! I cant see any link to tickets there of any sort for EVE London.

Have they sold out all ready?

Might have to show up

London (EVE_NT London) November 23

1 Like

Anyone knows what is the situation going to be with visas if UK gets out of the European Union? I would be coming from France

The government don’t even have a clue about what is happening tomorrow; let alone what will happen after October.

But I would imagine that travel will be fine.

1 Like

The last I had heard on this was that friction less borders with Europe would be maintained.
Aka no Visas for short stays.
But there are no fixed details from Brexit at this point

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.