EVE_NT London - Saturday November 18th 2017

I might just do that… < smiles >

Hoping to be able to attend this year! Just hoping my #StudentLife doesn’t kick in and I can afford a train ticket there and back!

3 Likes

Look for the guy in the Amarrian Uniform… that will be me :slight_smile: and don’t worry, I won’t reclaim you.

Yet.

Flight and hotel booked, so no way back… The beer must flow!

I love me a Weatherspoons. It’s apparently only 40 mins away as well.

I’ll do my best to make it. By that stage I should hopefully have caught up on the game as well so might have some stuff to talk about lol.

Can’t guarantee 11am though that would get quite messy!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this post.

As of the last event we run we do now have a pop up banner that we stick close to the main set of tables, so keep an eye out for that to find us.

As for reserving a quiet table, unfortunately given the nature of the venue and space that isn’t really possible, but you can usually find an out of the way table if you need to take some time.
Equally pretty much anyone at the meet would be open to having people join them at their tables, that’s how most of us got to know each other at this meet over the years after all.

Name Badges, we used to have a guy who would make these for us and they were amazing, I’ve been lax on taking up the task partially because I hoped he would come back to EVE and back to the meet. You can expect a roll of sticky name badges at the November meet.

And lastly, anyone at the meet that feels out of place or alone and wants someone to talk to or hang out with, please find me!! I’m usually in a brownish EVENT logo shirt somewhere near the middle of the tables.

2 Likes

Should be attending health depending! Need me some of that POS fuel to purge my system :smiley:

Put me down as a +1.

You can put me down plus about 6 other RekkingCrew dudes

I’ll be there as usual

1 Like

Flight and hotel booked ages ago, hyped :kissing_heart:

will be there - coming from the Valkyrie side

Hey all will be there, cannot wait for my first meet! Best bit is GSY is paying for beer!!!

1 Like

dude, get the ticket, will supply beer!!

I’ll be attending, fo’ sho’!!

1 Like

Looking to come, hope to you see all there o7

My body is ready :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Will be there!

X

I’m sure there’s good beer on the island, let’s go :slight_smile: :beers:

1 Like

I’ll be there with my semi sentient A.I. @Ghoulish_Boirelle in tow.