EVE Online: Into The Abyss - General Feedback

Also, for people running an ESS, the bounties are actually HIGHER once it ramps up a little.

Why don’t they just remove bounties on all npc ship’s and make them drop something.

That means the krabs would actually need to stick around and loot, cutting into their ISK/hour. Especially when then need to return said items to Jita to sell them…

yea can’t have the bot’s doing more work that would just be unethical xD

Most people don’t enjoy making isk, and use it as a necessary evil to fund PVP. If they make it that much more tedious, a lot of people will probably just quit the game, and they can’t really afford that.

on the Clarification and further information on window blur changes they wrote that they changed it so that “If you have Medium or High Shader quality you can now turn Window Blur on/off.” again…
did anyone ever find the checkbox for that? or what do i have to do to archive it?

I rather keep my direct ISK generation than being at the mercy of CCP development and disgruntled EVE users who DDOS the cluster when I am in abyss space. I also rather enjoy making ISK most of the time and only sometimes the thrills of a difficult L4 mission over all the time just randomness and tedium. Thank you. CCP can introduce more Abyss space for all I care, as long as this stupid new AI stuff remains optional and does not turn into the norm for generating income. I also rather enjoy not having to import new ships every day just so that I can keep making ISK because this is even more tedious.

1 Like

When CCP gave out filaments to each account, I had assumed that very few people were actually running the abyssal sites, and they wanted to get more people to try dying in them.

Has anyone seen a good way to view abyssal activity? Perhaps something that graphs abyssal entrances and not just the trillions of isk lost?

People whined for days that they couldn’t find a filament in a can. CCP gave everyone a filament. Now people are continuing to whine that CCP is trying to make them blow themselves up. Give it a break already. CCP makes mistakes all the time but that doesn’t mean they have bad intentions.

CCP should be called on their mistakes…but jumping to tinfoil stupidity every time they try to do a good thing is beyond retarded.

People whined for days that they couldn’t find a filament in a can. CCP gave everyone a filament. Now people are continuing to whine that CCP is trying to make them blow themselves up. Give it a break already. CCP makes mistakes all the time but that doesn’t mean they have bad intentions.

That doesn’t really hold water though because they didn’t give everyone a free filament until well after the market was saturated with them and they were practically free. The only logical reason they would have given everyone a filament at that point is because not nearly as many people were running them as they hoped. Now, if everyone used that free filament, they can say “LOOK ABYSS IS A HUGE MONDO SUCCESS CUZ EVERYONE IN EVE HAS DONE IT!!” even if, outside of that free filament, adoption is way, way lower. CCP has tried to game usage metrics like this before, so its not really tinfoiling.

Pretty much everyone I play with has already gone back to their old isk-making methods due to the shortcomings of Abyssmal space.

1 Like

Have any proof of any of that?
No one has proof that the sole reason for the free filament had anything to do with wanting more player deaths or a hopeful PR campaign.

No one even has proof those were even intended side effects of the free filament.

Nobody can have proof either way, but it’s basic reasoning skills. My evidence is the fact that nobody I play with really ran these things one the newness factor wore off, and I’m in a rather large alliance.

Anecdotal at best.

Well no ■■■■, all evidence is going to be anecdotal unless CCP releases their metrics (doubtful). Reason still shows that it’s more likely than the alternative, esp with CCP’s history of manipulating data (360M ticks anyone?)

Reprocessing the disintegrator crap mods should give something better than base mats. These are ■■■■ who in their right mind would fly a meta fit ship in that price range? Especially when the faction guns are ridiculously cheap and you only need one…

The Trig ships aren’t that geat - even with Faction or T2 weapons. Which is why the T1 modules and weapons are absolute junk. I don’t even recycle or sell them. Straight to the trash bin.

1 Like

I’ve been storing mine in case of some weird buff.

Piper: Ever see a 50-foot shark?

Thomas Mackelway: I’m sorry?

Piper: A 50-foot shark. You ever seen one?

Thomas Mackelway: No.

Piper: Doesn’t mean there aren’t any.

Lol what?

Are you high?

absence of proof , is not proof of absence .

now you understand ?

you can’t prove i’m high … :slight_smile:

1 Like