EvE Screenshots

Captured it about half a year ago. Lonely moros in matari lowsec wallpaper:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Is anyone able to extract the new infinity splashscreen?

It looks pretty cool:

1 Like
3 Likes

Capsuleer Day XX Event - Guri Malakim Data Survey Site

Capsuleer Day XX Event - SoCT Data Survey Site

1 Like

While traveling round looking for Event sites to plunder, I happened to see this Tanning Salon open for business in Jondik System…

3 Likes

Completed the Capsuleer Day XX Event by doing High Sec Hacking sites.

Got all the Agency rewards and this loot from the Event Hacking sites.

3 Likes

Found a bunch of AFK/bots mining in my home system. Decided to use my super acceleration gate bypassing Endurance to punt their boosting porpoise. Couldn’t hardly believe it, my little frig punted the Porpoise to over 2k m/s and over 150 km.

Right before impact:
Imgur

Amazingly lazy level design

1 Like

@DeMichael_Crimson
How much time did you spend doing them in HighSec/how many hacking sites have you visited? After doing quite some Research Nodes (Factional Campaign) and then doing this recent event… the first sites felt like a total lackluster.

@Sarah_Olson
What purpose does your frigs fit have? You shoved a Porpoise away for over 150km?

1 Like

Yes, when I hit the Porpoise, it was sent sailing over 150 km from the asteroid it was mining and the fleet it was boosting.

As for my fit and its original pupose: Possible To Still Bypass Acceleration Gate Restrictions? - #58 by Sarah_Olson

1 Like

I didn’t keep track of the time or amount of sites needed to complete the event.

Think I already had over 200 Agency points before I realized I could warp out and warp back into the same site to get extra points from it.

Agency Event for Hacking had 2 tasks:
Warp to site = 5 points
Hack 2 cans = 15 points
Agency points needed = 1200

Total amount of cans in Hacking site = 3

1st site:
Warp in = 5 points
Hack 2 cans = 15 points
Warp out and warp back in = 5 points
Hack 3rd can

Total points = 25

2nd site:
Hack 1 can = 15 points
Warp out / warp back in = 5 points
Hack 2 remaining cans = 15 points

Total points = 35

So for every 2 sites completed you can make 60 points. For 1200 points you’d need to complete 40 sites. However due to competition from other players entering site and hacking cans, probably be more than just 40 sites.

Amount of time spent is very hard to gauge due to spawn time of sites, amount of active players and skill scanning ability.

I’m definitely glad I completed it, overall I feel getting the 1200 points was a grind fest.

2 Likes

I feel that most of the events that are introduced are grind fests

1 Like

Guri Malakim site, with wrecked Jovian observatory.

3 Likes

@Sarah_Olson
@DeMichael_Crimson
Thank you for your detailed answers!! Since I have derailed this thread a bit, I’m going to get back to the original topic with these (hopefully) nice screens:

8 Likes

SoCT site. Hi-sec:

Wormhole:

2 Likes

Found another Tanning Salon open for business in the system of Kor-Azor Prime.

2 Likes

4 Likes

TTT armor attack.

4 Likes

Maybe, the last peaceful hours. Maybe, the last hours at all. TTT Keepstar. Perimeter.

5 Likes