EvE Screenshots

Just recently did some of the Career Agents on an Alt character and gotta say the graphics in some of the mission sites is very cool, definitely not what you usually see in-game.

Like this Relic Training Site from the Exploration Career Agent…

And this Gas Training Site from the Exploration Career Agent…

This mission site is from the Enforcer / Combat Career Agent - Smugglers Gate…

And lastly, I had to take these screenshots since this is rarely seen in a Career Agent mission… a corpse floating in space among some wreckage… :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Not your corpse I hope @DeMichael_Crimson ?

1 Like

:grinning: … no, not my corpse.

Though I must say that within my 14+ years of playing, I’ve only been podded once…

Hopefully I can say the same thing again in another 14+ years… :wink:

Figured I’d post a few more screenshots from the NPE…

And this one is a Hacking site from the Winter Nexus Event…

4 Likes

The snow is piling up on the one side only …
wait, did I find something I shouldn’t ? :rofl:

1 Like

Nice, where was that screenshot from?

Intel incoming, standby everyone

The Jovian Statement

Scouting Ahead

3 Likes

2 Likes

Forgot. Somewhere in the event site.

Happy New Year!

5 Likes

You are not overly pvp active though DeMichael Crimson | Character | zKillboard all the activity from 2008 to 2020 fits on one pag

So what?

Don’t know what you’re trying to prove here, this thread is for posting Eve Screenshots, not for posting KB records…

You are right im here to look at the screenshots just wanted to point out its nothing special to not get podded if your not pvp active.

But hey eve is a sanbox game play as u wish i dont care (as long as u dont scamm me)

There’s different ways to PvP in this game.

As an explorer I travel through all security levels of space so my style of gameplay is Stealth PvP, meaning I hide when others seek. Sometimes they do find me, but that’s few and far between.

And since that’s what I do, it actually is special if I don’t get podded…

1 Like

Explo is nice im a ex wormholer now im in Null but yeah explo is lovely for isk and for nice views

1 Like

Lets keep it to screenshots please

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

5 Likes