Help Me EVE Community, You're My Only Hope

I have a problem. I just moved into a new work space after a switcharoo at the office and my wall looks like this:

You can see that this is obviously an issue.

In short, I’m looking to decorate the ■■■■ out of this wall with EVE imagery. I’m looking for all your favorite beauty screenshots from EVE.

Cinematic ones with no UI that really show off the beauty of EVE.

Leave a screenshot here, and a little bit about why you love it, and I’ll start printing and sticking them up with progress pictures every so often :smiley:

9 Likes

Cause it is awesome and funny :smiley:
Oh god I am the first post… too much pressure!

9 Likes

Cause CONCORD ships are cool and I loved taking this screenshot near the sun, travelling and just enjoying the music and ambient.
Also, Oh god I am the second post… slightly less pressure than the first post!

9 Likes

This is my favorite mining shot. I love how the banked Mackinaw gives the impression of movement (it was actually orbiting around an iceberg). It was taken in 2014, before the debris fields were added to belts.

3 Likes

Because its gorgeous, beautiful and deadly. Building a community and fight in friendship. Eve forever.

3 Likes

And a second one … aint enough titans in the first! Screenshot of N3 Moving fleet back in the day. :heart:

3 Likes

my oracle sitting on a gate in low-sec, its proportions distortet by the gate effect. wearing a cold iron skin.

love the looks of it.

5 Likes

Background I stole from the Citadel introduction event website :smiling_imp:

And a screenshot of my Rorqual in 4C-B7X that I GIMPed around with to make a wallpaper out of it. Maybe I still have the original file in some backup somewhere…

Edit: Here it is, the unedited screenshot:

5 Likes

a covert fleet sitting on a structure waiting to drop

7 Likes

More Rorqual pics. That’s all 7 I made back then (May 2012).

2 Likes

He needs pictures of good ships… pretty ships… Minmatar ships!

unfortunately I have none.

1 Like

Just this. You know this already though. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

23 Likes

6 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes

These are my finest pieces by far.
And yes, the second one is a Russian hauler fleet suicide ganking an Obelisk

6 Likes

9 Likes

Remove that photo and you’ll have a nice clean wall!

7 Likes

10 Likes