4 Likes

Gold Thrasher :slight_smile:

6 Likes

4 Likes

Just like traveling down a pipe.

3 Likes

3 Likes

8 Likes

A classic Vincent DiFate. It’s simple. It’s sci-fi.

2 Likes

Couse that was a hard time in a WH, and soon it will be unrepeatable.

Couse looks really nice

It’s looks like with that scorpion hulls like they would hunt slowly and silently, covering before we attack

We worked hard for it

It just look cool. Even for a diplomat ship

7 Likes

You made me post on the new forums… :frowning:

This is one of my favourites. It’s back in late YC 113. I’m somewhere in the Jonenor constellation, in between Stayme and the jump from Trosquesere into Duripant. I particularly loved the colours and the overall atmosphere in the Jonenor constellation and miss that feeling even now, 6 years later. That was one of several reasons why I moved over to the Caldari Border Zone after the background changes.

Yes, it’s old graphics. but that doesn’t change a bit regarding the atmosphere.

Oh, btw. the freighter still exists :wink: .

7 Likes

That reminds me of another one… right before the new nebulas were added in 2011, I made a farewell picture of a figure that meant home for me for a long time; it was a cloud shape in the Thashkarai system (my HQ back then) and I called it the “Thashkarai giant” as it looked like a giant face with a bulbous nose, looking to the left over its giant shoulder…

The Thashkarai Giant says “Oh, it’s you… welcome home, capsuleer”.

Here he is circled for easier spotting:

Back then, each system had a random nebula background, which made geography messy and incoherent but also added some flavor to each system.

4 Likes

Some amazing images here :smiley:

5 Likes

6 Likes

1 Like

9 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

7 Likes

2 Likes

From the first time I ventured into Null (Syndicate), with a CAS organised fleet.
What a motley crew we were.

4 Likes

Here’s another one…

11 Likes