EvE Screenshots

I forgot to note the actual info but this is a Screenshot from one of the Career Agent missions in Exordium Region…

DMC
o7

2 Likes
2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes
2 Likes

I spend too much time in the paragon skin designer… I really like the color combinations i came up with here…i find the osprey NI a good model to practice color combinations. If only custom skins were cheaper.

worst thing about the paragon skin designer is that the lighting in there is completely different compared to the average star system lighting. The shiny metal skins always look different outside.

1 Like

While visiting Exordium Region during this GM Week event I was traveling through Manifest System and much to my surprise, noticed something unexpected in Local chat… Needless to say it got me involved with something I have never experienced in my 18 years of being a Capsuleer…

This record of my Logs shows the initial contact:

[ 2026.10.04 22:31:31 ] EVE System > Channel changed to Local : Manifest

[ 2026.10.04 22:32:25 ] DeMichael Crimson > GM Nito o7

[ 2026.10.04 22:32:37 ] GM Nito > o7

[ 2026.10.04 22:33:52 ] GM Nito > SOS: [This is an automated message going out on all channels] - A Game Master is stranded near the AIR laboratories trade center in the system of Manifest. Remote SHIELD repair from Capsuleers is required, Assistance will be rewarded via Freelance Jobs.

[ 2026.10.04 22:33:57 ] GM Nito > All the Help We can get

[ 2026.10.04 22:33:59 ] GM Nito > The Logs!

[ 2026.10.04 22:36:50 ] GM Nito > Hello denizens of Manifest!

[ 2026.10.04 22:37:11 ] GM Nito > I require repairs. Repair modules are being distributed in local space.

The messages ‘All The Help We Can Get’ and ‘The Logs!’ were actually links to Freelance Jobs listed in Opportunities..

So I warped over to the station and sure enough, there was GM Nito sitting in a Guristas Pirates Komodo Titan ship with about a dozen players around him…

I quickly docked up and started Ghost fitting my Stiletto Interceptor to be Cap stable for Remote Shield Repair so I could join the event… Unfortunately the modules I wanted to use weren’t available in Exordium Region… I checked my assets and yes I had them but they were about 20 jumps away sitting in Rens Trade station… Luckily Dodixie Trade station was only 4 jumps away and had the modules I needed…

I accepted the ‘All The Help We Can Get’ Freelance Job, traveled to Dodixie, did my refit and by the time I got back to Manifest System, there was well over 50 players swarming around GM Nito in his Guristas Pirates Komodo Titan…

More Logs from Local:

Summary

[ 2026.10.04 22:59:02 ] GM Nito > fit a Civilian Small Remote Shield Booster or similar module and accept this mission All the Help We can get

[ 2026.10.04 23:01:54 ] Wulfgar VonStoven > Are there remote Shield Rep modules on-site?

[ 2026.10.04 23:02:13 ] Reoka Saisio > Checking market

[ 2026.10.04 23:02:48 ] GM Nito > Wulfgar VonStoven I am dropping some. I also have some in my ship’s fleet hangar if you join my fleet. Better ones might be available on the market if you can use them though.

[ 2026.10.04 23:50:56 ] GM Nito > All the Help We can get

[ 2026.10.04 23:50:59 ] GM Nito > The Logs!

[ 2026.10.04 23:52:01 ] JD Rockforge > and yeh where do logs come off ?

[ 2026.10.04 23:52:07 ] JD Rockforge > A Pile of Logs this

[ 2026.10.04 23:52:35 ] GM Nito > JD Rockforge look out for blue containers leaking from my ship every 3/4mins. You need to be quick though

[ 2026.10.04 23:52:43 ] JD Rockforge > ty +

[ 2026.10.04 23:54:10 ] GM Nito > 80% repaired. Thanks to everyone who came out!

[ 2026.10.04 23:57:11 ] GM Nito > Who has made more than a billion ISK so far?

[ 2026.10.04 23:57:55 ] GM Nito > The Bint opposite. You can see my ISK drain away in the freelance job :stuck_out_tongue: All the Help We can get

[ 2026.10.05 00:01:22 ] GM Nito > 93% <3

[ 2026.10.05 00:01:44 ] GM Nito > Reminds me of POS repping from back in the day

So while everybody was orbiting, Shield Repping and collecting cans that spilled out every few minutes from the Guristas Pirates Komodo Titan, GM Nito kept posting his Distress Call in local along with his shield status.. Last report was 93% repaired and after we got him to 100%, all of a sudden his shield receives damage and we see this in Local:

[ 2026.10.05 00:03:21 ] GM Nito > Whoa! did you guys see that asteroid just hit me!

[ 2026.10.05 00:03:44 ] GM Nito > Took half my shields with it… damn…

Well, that was definitely unexpected but we all gladly continued Shield Repping GM Nito in his Guristas Pirates Komodo Titan…

More Logs from Local:

Summary

[ 2026.10.05 00:04:13 ] GM Nito > Sorry guys. It’s overtime. Pretty cool if you just got here though

[ 2026.10.05 00:05:26 ] Porno Blonde > What can the cans contain?

[ 2026.10.05 00:05:57 ] GM Nito > Last can was roughly 180mil of SKINs PLEX and stuff

[ 2026.10.05 00:06:13 ] GM Nito > People are ON THEM though… jeez :slight_smile:

After a while of orbiting and Shield Repping GM Nito, I received an invite to join his fleet which I gladly accepted…

Channel Name: Fleet
Listener: DeMichael Crimson
Session started: 2026.10.05 00:06:49

More Logs from Local:

Summary

[ 2026.10.05 00:06:44 ] Sepik > Zakura Bazei Firework my fav.

[ 2026.10.05 00:09:09 ] GM Nito > Sepik I found a couple in the back

[ 2026.10.05 00:09:18 ] Sepik > nice.

[ 2026.10.05 00:19:36 ] GM Nito > I am just enjoying hanging out with you folks :smiley:

[ 2026.10.05 00:24:47 ] GM Nito > Heton Bazz sadly we are just coming to the end of GM Week

[ 2026.10.05 00:24:49 ] GM Nito > k

[ 2026.10.05 00:24:53 ] GM Nito > xD

[ 2026.10.05 00:25:01 ] GM Nito > GuNnY-ZA Talen o7

[ 2026.10.05 00:25:01 ] katabatic20 > all hail Crimson

[ 2026.10.05 00:25:02 ] JD Rockforge > oh noes :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 2026.10.05 00:25:40 ] GM Nito > Indeed, the Crimson Harvest will be next and I will not be around when those guys come for you all. You are on your own with the blood drinkers!

[ 2026.10.05 00:28:41 ] The Bint > GM Nito Twas fun

[ 2026.10.05 00:28:49 ] GM Nito > The Bint <3 when I was a player, Live event were my favourite thing. I am proud to carry the flame

[ 2026.10.05 00:28:56 ] Amaise > lets finish repping him up

Course we repaired his shield again and just before it reached 100%, I received this Mail message from GM’s…

Freelance Job Completed
From: Game Masters
Sent: 2026.10.05 00:28
Freelance Job ‘All the Help We Can Get’ created by GM Wren on behalf of Game Masters has been successfully completed after reaching its target.

While I was looking at my mail message and still Shield Repping the Titan, GM Nito posted this in Local:

[ 2026.10.05 00:28:57 ] GM Nito > o7

[ 2026.10.05 00:29:48 ] GM Nito > Thank you everyone who assisted this GM! Systems are coming back online!

[ 2026.10.05 00:31:27 ] GM Nito > o7 GM Nito out. Gunna snuggle up with my Fedo plush and not tell my boss how late I stayed up with you all :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And with that the Titan warped away…

Gotta say that was a pretty cool new Eve experience for me, my first time being in a GM Fleet during an event… Even though I actually joined the event late, I did repair a little over 45k Shield HP’s and made a little over 45 mil ISK…

DMC
o7

1 Like

2 Likes