EVE-Skillplan.net - Plan your training for EVE Online using your favourite device - PC, tablet or smartphone!
My name is Legedric Striker (well at least in EVE that is) and I always wondered why noone built a web based Skillplanner for EVE Online yet.
As I am much better at building web applications than flying space ships I just started to develop .EVE-Skillplan.net as a new project from scratch on my own.
Of course some of you may want to say: “But why? There is EVEMon!” and that’s correct, EVEMon is a great software which I am still using, too.
But there are places where you cannot install or use EVEMon at all and most of the mobile apps out there lack at least some sort of features in general and there is just no solution to be used on any device, no matter where you are.
I wanted to built a tool that’s completely platform independent.
No matter if you want to plan your skill training on an Apple device, Unix machine or any other device being capable of displaying this website: You can do it!
In addition, you can switch back and forth between your devices and you will always have your personal skill plans at hand, no matter where you are. No need to backup or import/export your stuff for every switch you want to make from your PC to your tablet or smartphone.
And you may still use other tools if you want to! There is even an import and export functionality for example for EVEMon built into EVE-Skillplan.net- feel free to use it anytime.
All you’ve got to do is simply create a new account for free and start adding API keys to the platform and go from there!
If you have any suggestions about this platform in general or features I should add, just send an EVE Mail to
Legedric Striker or post in this thread right here.
- Responsive design - easy access from computer, tablet and smartphone
- Export plans to your EVE in game skill queue
- Simulate implants for your skill plans
- Share your skill plans with friends and corp mates
- Manage as many skill plans as you like for each character
- EVE Ingame Browser support - View info and market details for all skills in your skill plan
- Detailed ship overview by faction (out of game ISIS) - inlcuding mastery system
- Get optional email notifications when your skill queue is about to run out
Complete Feature List
- Manage several API keys for any amount of characters
- Lightweight API access mask - we only look at what we really need
- Training overview for all characters
- Information about current training, clone limits and trained skills for each character
- Plan skills for any period of time
- Drag and drop sortation feature in all skill plans
- Import/Export EVEMon skill plans (XML)
- Import required skills from fitting codes (like EFT)
- Detailed skill browser to add skills including all prerequisites to a plan
- Add remapping points and optimize remaps to your skill plan needs
Visit .EVE-Skillplan.net for more info, screenshots and to start your new training plan experience for our all time favourite spaceship game Blink