EVE Soundtrack on Spotify

Hi there.

First of all a little disclaimer: I know that the EVE Soundtrack and Expansion music is on Soundcloud (https://soundcloud.com/ccpgames) and there has been posts about this topic in the past.

I just think it would be a fairly big Quality-Of-Life deal to add it to Spotify. I really enjoy listening to the music from EVE when I’m not playing the game (be it working or cooking or what-not). Soundcloud is really suboptimal - especially for when on-the-go (you can’t cache playlists in the app so you need to be online and stream the entire time, something that Spotify has solved years ago).

I hope it wouldn’t be too much of an issue resolving this suggestion.

1 Like

You might hope that, but I’ve been asking for this for years. And so far, nothing.

I have my suspicions about why, but they’re nothing but suspicions. Nothing back from CCP on it.

(Most of my suspicions fall into 2 brackets: IP rights, or no-one having the time to get it done. Former being more likely in my mind.)

2 Likes

I hope it’s neither of those, but you might be right.

Anyone from CCP want to give an official reply?

All I want is a physical disc of the Iceland Symphony playing EvE music. Spotify would also be nice too. I would think that this would sell like mad if it was on the EvE store. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.