LETS UPDATE THE MUSIC CONTENT!

CCP how about we also Upgrade the Music Content of EVE Online , your just in luck!
someone that lives in Reykjavík, lately hes been the center of attention and keeping the YouTube community update daily with coverage of the Fagradalsfjall Volcano.

recently he released an Amazing video with some Choice techno Music that seems very fitting for Eve Online. his channel if you wish to sample his audio , Fagradalsfjall Volcano on May 28 - YouTube

3 Likes

Or you could, you know, just mute EVE’s sound and open your own media player in the background, did this in 2004, haven’t re-enabled sound since

3 Likes

You don’t care about alert or environment sounds? I think cutting the sound messes with immersion but maybe you don’t care about either.
I think EVE has some good music. I do mute the battle music - too busy for my taste.

Sorry, not my cup of tea. I’m glad that music isn’t in EVE.

They didn’t even exist when i started playing so no, an alert sound isn’t going to tell me something i can’t already see, and its space, there is no sound in space, i’m just playing the more realistic version :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

LETS UPDATE THE MUSIC CONTENT!

Sure. If that’s what it takes to get you to stop shouting.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like

But you’re inside a capsule hooked to a ship, not out in the void of space. You got a few hoses connected to you too, so maybe your capsule or ship has a music player. Maybe different Playlists for different ships?

And my capsule (PC) does have its own music player :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

EVE has sound?

Nothing like putting on some epic blitz music while running missions.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.