Am I the only one annoyed how you can’t even select multiple items in the store before paying? I.e. having something as simple as a basket of various items in the store you want to purchase?
Please, for the love of anything basic, do the absolute minimum and provide the option if you wanna purchase something twice, or 10x to give that option instead of having to make 10 separate purchases.
This is something I have wanted for a long time myself. But instead of relying on CCP/FC for a solution I found a few third party suppliers to support and supply my Eve needs. They have all the functionality you need.
Or… if you can become someone that is a third party supplier in your country and garner the rewards yourself.
If you are such a frequent buyer, you should have discovered official resellers like Marquee Dragon by now.
Not only do they provide the service you request, but you can also have a discount with the readily available codes (if you know how to find them) and you can possibly also have a further discount if the exchange rate of your local currency is in favor of it - you are not bound anymore by those 1:1 US:EUR prices that FC has for example.
Another plus is that you get redeemable codes from them. So you are not bound to buy all stuff for your one account and relog if you wanted to have it for another one. With redeemable codes you can distribute your bought items on accounts afterwards as you decide and need it. Very handy.
Another handy thing is that you can buy packs that are already delisted in the FC store - even packs from last year as long as their supplies last.
You know it’s ironic… I listen for years of people talking about don’t add in micro transactions and all that… But then once we got the store there has been very minimal effort to add in new clothing. You guys are really dropping the ball on cosmetics. I literally watch for years as nothing is added to buy and I would love to buy cosmetics for all of my barbie dolls in NES.