Eve Stories v2 Launched

Ive been working on a little project for some time, on how everyone can see whats going on across all of new eden, not sure in the areas they live in, perhaps thats across nulls, but also in high and low sec. There is some much happening that we just dont know about and the stories behind them.

Eve Stories generates AI driven stories based on facts, from actual data. Yes people like to hear the news from the people in the battle but the magic happens when the eve community gets involved so everyone has the ability to actually tell their side of the story, and get the conversation going. Eve stories is about giving visibility of things that we wouldn’t really know about. We all love a YouTube vid of battles so you can even upload your video to show exactly what happened. Also images are generated based on the actual story and you can certainly find yourself some cool wallpapers too :slight_smile: (this still needs some tweaking)

It currently covers Battles, Wars, Sov Campaigns, Major Losses and a War Room. It’s currently in beta but If there are any elements you’d like to see, or any bugs etc please shout. There’s more to add and tweak im sure,

Have fun reading about whats going on in Eve

1 Like

I don’t understand why vibecoders are seemingly incapable of spending any time at all actually making something good. The AI does all the heavy lifting and you guys can’t even be bothered to do a little bit of QC for it instead of shipping the roughest draft possible before posting it to the wrong forum section.

It sad to see people need to have a negative reaction and it’s not for you. Thats OK, Its not for everyone. You also missed the point about the community is the one that helps this, I think I made that point very specific.

Also no QC? The data is actually from real data, have you read anything or just gone into gorilla rant mode?
Also im not a vibe coder im an eve player of over 20 years thank you.

1 Like

The top headline on your website is about a 51 billion isk pod kill that doesn’t exist, champ.

2 Likes

I think it clearly states there may some bugs and tweaks - not a big deal is it, but thanks for pointing it out ill check that

1 Like

I think if you didn’t notice an error as glaring as that one then it’s likely you didn’t even look at it once before posting.

Let’s organize the thoughts here.

Vibe coding and EVE experience are totally unrelated.

Second, I still need to read it, but the presentation seems nice. Which one you are using? I never vibe code myself, I prefer to do feature by feature and complain a lot and do some manual tuning (lol), but I’m curious, I gonna guess this is Claude maybe?

used a mix tbh

the 51b was actually all the clones that died in the battle, so true but fair headline needs a tweak, theres always going to be some hallucination, but ill iron that out

I can tell you the cards and the bottom graphics are nice.

Openrouter thing? My boss uses that. I’m a more conventional guy, I only use monthly plans. I don’t have deep pockets to go token.

Edit: maybe the pie graph, make the orange and yellow more distinct, they are too close.

I actually just switch between deepseek/openclaw, codex and claude to keep the credits rolling and ensure I have a update .md file/

flux is used for image generation where I pass reference images from the fight to the image generator to create the image relating to the story

https://zkillboard.com/asearchsaved/6aba64f0ca09b48b3207a32c/

Nope.

I’ve done more QC on your website than you have at this point.

OK I’ll give it a check.. thanks for the bug report - which I clearly stated it was in beta and appreciate any bugs… but hey theres always one 0 have a good day. One thing to note stories are automatically generated nothing is manually added, so some bugs will get through so feedback is always appreciated

1 Like

Closed as per OP’s request.