EVE University - Teaching players about EVE Online since 2004

Come one come all, you’ll have a ball. New bros and sists come learn to fit, to fight, or fleet. Get on your feet!!! Eve University is the hippest place to be…so join our ranks this Christmas…And a great one learn to be.

A poet I am not. But I know the most awesome Corporation when I see it. :slight_smile: Apply to join us now. You’ll be glad you did. Your gonna love it.

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Applying_to_EVE_University

We are still recruiting, come see what EVE University can offer you!

Apply here!

EVE University is a great place for all players, new and old to learn things about EVE and then to pass on their knowledge to the next generation of students.

We’re recruiting currently, if you’re interested, apply now!

Looking to Learn something New in Eve? Just joined the game and feeling lost?

For fourteen years, EVE University has been teaching pilots, helping them to get to grips with EVE, whatever their chosen career.

For all our members, we provide:

Scheduled lessons from corp members, and lectures from various personalities in EVE.

Fun and interesting events, including free for alls, races, and competitions.

Replacement ships for PvP combat, up to cruiser size hulls.

Forums, Wiki and Chat Channels, filled with information for new pilots.

Skillbooks under 1 million ISK provided for free.

Adverts for corporations recruiting E-UNI graduates.

A true open community within EVE.

New and Improved Capsuleer Orientation Related Education (C.O.R.E) classes

… and more, provided free!

If you have previously Graduated from EVE University you may qualify for fast track re-entry

Still not sure, check out one of our Introduction to Eve Uni classes or ask one of our Personnel Officers in game

If you’re playing EVE then you’ve certainly referenced the Eve University Wiki.

Isn’t it time you now consider

Newbro’s and Experienced Players welcome!

For fourteen years, EVE University has been teaching pilots, helping them to get to grips with EVE, whatever their chosen career.

Already Experienced? Whu not join us and share your knowledge with the next generation of capsuleer

Scheduled lessons from corp members, and lectures from various personalities in EVE.

If you have previously Graduated from EVE University you may qualify for fast track re-entry

Still not sure, check out one of our Introduction to Eve Uni classes or ask one of our Personnel Officers in game

Weird question, I enjoy diverse content in eve so I’ve done a majority of it, not a master of most of it mind you but I have quite a lot of expirence in highsec merc field, wich has been a game style of debate lately, so you guys have a need for a guest lecturer or maybe some more long term, more of the resident not so nice kinda guy. But I believe in content generation by all means and I respect a lot of others, speak on the matter in a point of view approach, the game style, why we do it, who’s the major players, Isk generation, how you can survive and stay off our radar, just pm me and let me know if you need info on this realm of gameplay, I’ve done a lot of other things, ran a lot of corps and alliances. Just enjoy keeping the game going.

Apply here!

Not sure if anyone sent you a poke , but just encase I will send you one soon as we are always interested in more people both inside and outside of our corporation that are interested in helping to teach / provide content for players of eve to learn and grow in this big giant universe

And customary bump
Apply here

If you’re playing EVE then you’ve certainly referenced the Eve University Wiki .

I might be intresserad till join later on with a new character. Just have till fix my computer first

For fifteen years, EVE University has been teaching pilots, helping them to get to grips with EVE, whatever their chosen career.

Already Experienced? Whu not join us and share your knowledge with the next generation of capsuleer

friendly bump, we actually live near these guys and fight on occasion; tbh the only reason i didnt join eve uni is im a bit of a pirate :stuck_out_tongue:
but i would highly recommend if you want to learn about the game in a better fashion than ‘just getting out there’ and when the times right we can practice against each other :wink:

2 Likes

For fifteen years, EVE University has been teaching pilots, helping them to get to grips with EVE, whatever their chosen career.

Already Experienced? Why not join us and share your knowledge with the next generation of capsuleer

Apply here!

If you’re playing EVE then you’ve certainly referenced the Eve University Wiki .

I recently joined Eve Uni for the first time. I’ve been in the Eve Uni chat since it’s earliest days and have never been disappointed! It’s a staple of Eve and it’s a privilege serving with the Corp now. Great classes. Great variety of campuses and things to do. Great people that are extremely friendly and always willing to help people any way they can. It’s just a fantastic experience. I do see the complaints about the application process. I promise you that it isn’t nearly as hard and complicated as it seems. The fact is that Eve Uni is huge. With the overwhelming number of people applying as well as the members already in the Corp already, it requires a good deal of time. Its all a time consuming job that’s all done by volunteers. They play the game as we do but also choose to donate a significant portion of their game time to help us all. If everyone could just put in an application and automatically be accepted, it could allow some of wrong people to get in and disturb the game for many, many players. The application process also allows the University to get a better feel on what the applicant may need to learn and what they are interested in doing in The University and the game as a whole. It’s a little bit of simple work but it’s well worth it in my opinion. These are just my honest thoughts on Eve University. I am a member but I don’t speak for the University. So if the application process looks daunting to you, give it a second read through and you will probably find it to be easier than you would think it is! Eve University and Ivy League is a great, solid platform to learn the game and help you figure out what it is you want to do in New Eden!

3 Likes

Apply here!