Eve vegas 2019 ticket to transfer

Hey all,

So I’ll start by saying I totally ■■■■■■ up.

My friend that I was going to drive to eve vegas with, tells me tickets are now on sale. So like the lemming I am, I bought the ticket and didn’t really think anything of it.

That was until I checked my calendar, thank god it adds ■■■■ from your g-mail, and it’s a week later than last year. Sadly I’m in my best friends wedding as the brides-man of honor (I think that’s a thing right? whatever; I’m the best man to the bride lol) on the weekend of 25th. RL first right? It’s a full event ticket, hmu and hopefully I can sort this out!

TL:DR: Selling a full event ticket because I’m a damn lemming.

You need to get the wedding date moved or the wedding itself to Vegas!!! :congaparrot::congaparrot::congaparrot::congaparrot::congaparrot::congaparrot::congaparrot:

2 Likes

Yeah, sounds like you’ll need to get them to reschedule the wedding or just move it to EVE Vegas.

I mean, if they actually did that then I’m sure CCP would set you all up with one of those fancy Yachts that are reserved as gifts for special occasions.

I really don’t see any other way around this issue, Internet Spaceships is Serious Business.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.