Unable to attend VegasFest 2018

Greetings Capsuleers,

Though I am waiting patiently on a petition ticket submitted yesterday to CCP, I also decided to come here to ask others a question.
I have purchased my Vegas Fest ticket but will be unable to attend this year to my Father’s worsening health conditions.
I would really like for my ticket to not go to waste, and as I know when you sign in at Fanfest you get these little tags with your character name and corp on them.

I am seeking for any helpful information on how to transfer ownership of said ticket to someone else that could and be willing to use it. Especially if i have to log into the Eventbrite website before i log into it.
Any assistance from fellow capsuleers on this matter (and of course Dev’s/GM’s) would be much appreciated so my ticket does not go to waste.

Max Deveron

1 Like

how much is a ticket?

not that it matters for what im asking here, but about $200 approx give or take…

2 Likes

Probably it will be best course of action to refund the ticket to you and return it to the pool of tickets still for sell. If they’re sold out, the ticket might be used for a charity auction, with the winner deciding who travels if he already has a ticket (will depend on the legal stuff around tickets).

Ps: take it easy with your petition, it’s summertime and CCP is running on little personnel so response may take a week not days, or even longer if the decision belongs to someone now on vacation

1 Like

Id love to go… but I dont think I have the time this year… Maybe one day. Id love to go to Iceland too.

even the email says no refunds…
So im up for researching how to transfer ownership to some one that can use it.

And yes, I shall be patient on my petition ticket, it was friday i submitted it, so the weekend…

1 Like

I think someone would have to go there with your ticket, with bandaged head and tell everybody that he had a disfiguring accident or sex change surgery.

If you’re still holding the ticket send me an evemail in game mentioning it.

The tickets are non-refundable, however they can be transferred to someone else that is able to. It would also need to be done from the EventBrite website (See Here).

Highlighted section from the bottom of link:

Please note we run a NON-REFUND policy for the event. All ticket sales are final. No refunds or returns. You can transfer the ticket to another attendee, by submitting all necessary info through Eventbrite online ticket purchase service, up to 24 hours before the start of the event.

Hope this helps you and hope your father gets better! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Yumi for this info i shall look into it

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.