EVEMon 4.0.20 - ESI Edition

Thank you. Is there a guide on how to accomplish this?

Characters in the general window, sorted as they want each time, even if the nicknames are named in alphabetical order.

Is it possible to enable alphabetical sorting in the main window?

I donā€™t see any option to sort alphabetically in the Tools tab > Options > Main Window settings.

Granted the options are limited but maybe ā€˜Multi Character - Selected Character Firstā€™ might help a bit.

Any Ideas about a update for the new ressource processing skills?

in this assembly this problem is solved
but the problem of new skills has not been solved

2 Likes

I have massive performance issues with EVEMON. Skill Plans seem to have problems to update and freeze the application after a few seconds - forced me to end the program in windows task manager.

Anyone else experiencing similar issues?

1 Like

If you have many characters added, EVEMonā€™s UI architecture is not well-suited for that.
Other than that, I canā€™t say anything specific without knowing details.

File> Clear Cache solved this issue for me.

1 Like

Any idea when the new mining skills will be implemented in the program?

4 Likes

Still noone picked up EVEMon I guess :frowning: Looks like its abandoned, we could use some brave soul to continue developmentā€¦

4 Likes

Some hero is working on an updated fork

5 Likes

Does anyone have a fix for this?

EVEMon 4.0.20.4986

API Error:

API Error:
Error querying the character sheet for Character Bazaar.
HTTP error: A request to esi.evetech.net failed with status: 404 (Not Found).

EVEMon.Common.Net.HttpWebClientServiceException: A request to esi.evetech.net failed with status: 404 (Not Found). ā€”> System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: Response status code does not indicate success: 404 (Not Found).
at System.Net.Http.HttpResponseMessage.EnsureSuccessStatusCode()
at EVEMon.Common.Net.HttpClientServiceRequest.EnsureSuccessStatusCode(HttpResponseMessage response)
at EVEMon.Common.Net.HttpClientServiceRequest.d__8.MoveNext()
ā€” End of inner exception stack trace ā€”
at EVEMon.Common.Net.HttpClientServiceRequest.d__8.MoveNext()
ā€” End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ā€”
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at EVEMon.Common.Net.HttpWebClientService.d__11`1.MoveNext()

I was getting a lot of different messages, everything from server status unknown to canā€™t read character.

I did a lot of different things but I think the one that worked was select ā€˜File > Add Characterā€™.

That basically prompts you to log into Eve and will open a character select page, select the character and then click ā€˜Authorizeā€™.

Doing that will open a new page:

AUTHENTICATION SUCCESSFUL
This browser window can now be closed.

After closing that, there should be an EveMon ESI Import window open on your desktop, make sure the character you selected is listed and select ā€˜Importā€™.

That should be it, also make sure all your notification settings are set and saved. I think you might have to close EveMon and then restart it.

1 Like

Hi

thanks for the tool. Is that still possible to add a skill plan and to make evemon choose best implants/attributes for optimisation ?

thanks !

Long time user, Iā€™ve tried pretty much everything. I keep getting,

EVEMon 4.0.20.4986

API Error:
EVEMon 4.0.20.4986

API Error:
Error querying the character sheet for Character Bazarr.
HTTP error: A request to esi.evetech.net failed with status: 404 (Not Found).

Do you have the link to EVEOnlineā€™s API management?

2 Likes

Yeah, I donā€™t know what that ESI.EveTech is all aboutā€¦ Just wondering if you tried doing what I had posted earlier, open EveMon and select File Tab > Add Characterā€¦

As for Eve API management, think youā€™re referring to the Eve Developers ESI page for applications, Iā€™ve done that as well, logged in and selected ā€˜Manage Applicationsā€™, then replaced the ESI keys in EveMon, ect.

Canā€™t exactly remember if it helped or not since I tried a lot of different things. Anyway, this is the link:
https://developers.eveonline.com/

Yes. Do I need to DL the Beta?

I have the same version of EveMon that you have, not sure what the Beta isā€¦

Anyway, try managing your applications and re-activate them, hopefully it takes care of the issue.

I am having the same issue. Did the url change and if so, is there not somewhere to edit the new url into?

I am getting this:

EVEMon.Common.Net.HttpWebClientServiceException: A request to esi.evetech.net failed with status: 404 (Not Found). ---> System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: Response status code does not indicate success: 404 (Not Found).
   at System.Net.Http.HttpResponseMessage.EnsureSuccessStatusCode()
   at EVEMon.Common.Net.HttpClientServiceRequest.EnsureSuccessStatusCode(HttpResponseMessage response)
   at EVEMon.Common.Net.HttpClientServiceRequest.<SendAsync>d__8.MoveNext()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at EVEMon.Common.Net.HttpClientServiceRequest.<SendAsync>d__8.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at EVEMon.Common.Net.HttpWebClientService.<DownloadStreamAsync>d__11`1.MoveNext()

You have to download and install one of the updated versions listed in the last few posts.