[EVENT]Federation Day YC124 - June 25th

Always nice when Federation Day rolls around! I’m sure it will be just as good as all the prior celebrations.

I have ongoing business that I expect to attend to around that time, but it’s in Solitude so I’ll make sure to head over to Octanneve to partake in some of the festivities myself.

3 Likes

I agree that @Anataine_Deva and current Miss Federation YC123 @Pamitha_Devara are golden candidates for this year. And of course the judges would be hard pressed to pick between them for sure. But why not make the running even spicier with a wildcard!! I would like to nominate our dearest @Lauralite_Anne_Brezia for this years Miss Federation YC124.

I could think of no one else to stand beside me to shine the light of liberty in the darkness.

7 Likes

" could think of no one else to stand beside me…"

Getting the Intaki horse a little too far out in front of the Federal cart there buddy. I expect that maybe you’ll be standing at the sidelines applauding cheerfully and respectfully for…some other more worthy contender.

Ferrinn Vuhs…he’s so Federal that it hurts

4 Likes

I’ll be a part of the event in spirit. Do make sure to visit me for some hair styling for the event?

One can ask for a 3d modeling of the style before committing or letting the process work its magic naturally.

Shamless plug, I know. But, who else’s going to promote me more than me at this point-in-time?

3 Likes

Oh my dear Ferry boy. Please for love of the IGS, fire your photographer. I know some excellent people who can paint you in much better light. Here’s an example;

11 Likes

Isn’t this about who represents the values of the Federation most and not who has the best photographer?

So far I’m not interested in being elected, there are more suitable person for that, but you tempt me to change my mind.

14 Likes

Yeah, what she said @Julian_Flavours !
And please feel free to be tempted @Anataine_Deva.
We’ll be covering this event for our loyal listeners, so stay tuned to the Sebiestor Independent News Services.

3 Likes

It seems this year’s pageant contest will be quite the sight, as contestants embody the beauty, style, and ideals of the Federation.

I’ll update the list of currently signed pageants on the main announcement.

1 Like

There are a lot of good candidates this year, and if I was a Federation citizen I know who my vote goes for.

Good luck to you all.

3 Likes

Though the competition is fierce, I feel the Federal Matari must have some face in this competition. I’m pleased to announce I’m officially in the running and look forward to seeing you all on the 25th.

Fly free!

15 Likes

The following is to confirm your participation in Miss Federation

@Gosakumori_Noh
@Anataine_Deva
@Pamitha_Devara
@Lauralite_Anne_Brezia
@Kyra_Andile
@Naava_Edios
@Ashley_Parisi
@Nix_X_Ambramotte

No RSVP is needed unless you wish to cancel your participation.

regards
Alain Colcer
Master of Ceremonies
Nadire Security Consultants

4 Likes

The following is to confirm your participation in Mister Federation

@Julian_Flavours
@Ferrinn_Vuhs
@Che_Biko
@MantelGlobalIndustries
@Aiden_Ristel
@Azazel_Drakonis

No RSVP is needed unless you wish to cancel your participation.

regards
Alain Colcer
Master of Ceremonies
Nadire Security Consultants

4 Likes

10 Likes

Looking good, Che!

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

Nice turnout!

2 Likes

@Alain_Colcer I miss you on the list of contestants for Mr Federation. - As a long time Master of Ceremonies for this event and defender of the Federation, you should be on it!

3 Likes

Which one?

2 Likes

Although I would be honored to do that at some point in the future, as the person tasked with compiling the votes and presenting them to the public, it would be really awkward to be among the contestants.

Perhaps next year another person could handle that task so I can run for it!.

1 Like

If you can’t trust your men in service for the Federation, who else you can? - Beside me of course!

But okay, as you wish. And yes, I agree, for next year that would be a solution!

2 Likes