Event Feedback - 13 Days Of EVE

<3 strongly agree

most eve players are adults who have to travel for the holidays. youd think they would understand that

2 Likes

Adults don’t whine about gifts, only entitled little shites do.

2 Likes

How dare I want to enjoy an event for a game I pay for! The entitlement from me eh?

As you complain about other people voicing their opinion that does not effect you in anyway.

1 Like

Yeah. You can’t see it so I will not comment further. Have a great weekend and a very Happy Holiday and Merry Christmas.

2 Likes

Why are caldari getting hybrid ammo and not missiles? Would have loved a stock of dread guristas lights for garmurs.

3 Likes

I was hoping for missiles too. Curious to know why also.

2 Likes

the amount of time you have spent across several threads on this one topic telling other people to shut up instead of you just moving on with your life is pretty funny.

2 Likes

And how about you spending the time finding that out? You seem to suffer from a rare form of idiocy.

Hello CCP
for real why would u trick us with the booster?= the first skill i injected was Biology, and that made me at disadvantage

1 Like

Did I touch a nerve?

Come back cliché number 76

So yes I did :slight_smile: whelp im off to enjoy christmas eve with the family. You keep on just going thread to thread complaining about people saying things you don’t like. Whatever makes you feel less dead inside.

2 Likes

So I’ve done what I could for the event. I enjoy doing seasonal events in MMO’s. They should be something fun to change up the normal routine we all find ourselves getting in to.

I did some of the mining, not much different than regular mining though.

I couldn’t handle anything more than the cruisers, which ok, whatever, my character is just over a month old, and doesn’t have many combat skills yet.

I did the hacking, and while painfully frustrating due to the difficulty of the hacks, it’s understandable given all the SKINS and boosters you get from them.

The blinding whiteout I was able to avoid, and I found a “neat” transition into the deadspace.

What has, and continues to be Infuriating to me, is actually losing a ship when I wrap into the dead space, simply for what appears to be colliding into wrecks left at the entrance. A few days ago, warping in via acceleration gate would take me 100% through shields and halfway through armor in my scanning frig.

Today, warp in resulted in a kill mail. It’s pretty silly when you cant even participate in the event

Next time, that needs to change
 spawn enemies a good distance from warp in, especially in sites for the event that arent exactly designed for combat (looking at you hacking site).

Basically if I dont get in early enough in the morning, I risk losing my ship because of the wrecks that pile up. Pretty ridiculous.

1 Like

The absolute booster could’ve been done differently as in locked to 1 per character for entire life cycle I don’t like that it’s punishing you for training a skill to v-biology.
Super rare ammo in boxes was hugely unexpected and I feel unnecessary since in this case only lasers won out because ships like nightmare are so popular in incursions,DED running missions etc.
Alot of the other stuff was lackluster maybe for future multiple day login rewards make each daily targeted at an aspect of EVE like day 1 get some mining stuff and maybe a venture skin day 2 get a exploration themed drop day 3 some filaments and a decayed plasmid etc

Is the ‘Eico Flamjaw’ Crate intended to be the only one not market tradeable?

I loved it on all my toons.

The rewards were a bit meh imo, but having been here since 2004 its hard to give me something i haven’t really seen before, atleast i have the absolute booster for my collection

2 Likes

This seem to be a very short event I logged in today, and notice no gifts anymore. I think the last one that I open said day 8 or something. Kinda sucks if the free gifts are done or something got messed up or I came a week later into the event.

1 Like

@CCP_Falcon
So, I have concerns with the Absolute Injection Augmenter being used to circumvent the Skill Injector Penalties (and this is coming from someone who is getting 60 billion isk worth of free SP out of the deal). The way injectors work now, they are more of a tool to help younger players catch up, and not to help older players pull ahead. Naturally, my concern is that the new booster undermines that.

Anyway, I posted a video where I go into more depth.
Cause for Concern? Absolute Injection Augmenter

1 Like