Event Feedback - 13 Days Of EVE

Being rich ever since injectors were introduced has given instant access to flying supers.

Just sayin’

@CCP_Falcon and all the other Dev’s.

Season Greetings and Happy Holidays. Thank you very much for all the free gifts.

Just one question, is the redeem gift system working correctly?

I logged in on the 11th, redeemed gift #1 and each day after that did the same thing. However for some reason today on the 15th, gift #5 isn’t available.

My Daily Log-in Campaign shows 4/13 gifts received and the 13 Days Of Eve shows 13 days left to the campaign. To the best of my memory I’ve done all gift redeeming, starting on the 11th, before Down Time became active. Granted I still have 13 days left to collect the 9 gifts remaining in the campaign and maybe I logged in late to redeem gift #4, I don’t exactly remember.

Anyway, I’ll know for sure if there’s an issue after DT and will definitely post here if there’s an issue.

Once again thank you for the gifts and hope everyone at CCP has a Merry Christmas.

The subsequent daily login rewards are only unlocked after downtime.

I know that, I redeemed gift #1 on the 11th, gift #2 on the 12th, gift #3 on the 13th and if I remember correctly on the 14th I redeemed gift #4.

I could be mistaken and actually did it on the 15th of Eve time. Anyway, I’ll know for sure if there is or isn’t an issue when I log in tomorrow on the 16th, Sunday.

:rofl: Get shafted, other races! Amarr Master Race! :joy: WTS 25 True Sansha Multifrequency L.

Yeah i got shafted, i mean not in value, but just because its ammo nobody buys, nobody wastes the ISK on domination large projectile ammo, they use republic fleet :stuck_out_tongue:
But the game thinks my pile of ammo is worth 1bil so that can just sit in a can like the other massively overinflated items i have

First off guys awesome awesome rewards and everything. A 13 days I would love to see an orca or porpoise skin or even a mining barge skin for next year awesome guys amazing thank you

1 Like

I think its kinda rude to the Latino’s to not have any character sculpting based on Latino features. Not to mention Muslim and Native American Indian.

Thanks for the free items once again.

Seems I actually did redeem gift #4 on the 15th after downtime. Sooo, no issues with it other than I was late in redeeming it.

Let’s not drag a particular nationality race or religion into this my God we’ve been making skins with the Quran the Bible and whatever other religious book you can think of if we started dragging real life religion Intuit let’s not do that and the Catholic rewrite there Bible show off that they would have to update every 6 months and I know they do that from experience because my uncle’s Catholic and they’re constantly getting a new Bible so yeah let’s leave in particular nationality or religion out of it and stick to the game

It’s been over 2 years since I logged in. Received an email, thought i’d check out the new stuff. Realized I no longer have time to get the rewards I want and felt bad. Not going to bother. Maybe next time eh…

1 Like

How would you craft a Muslim?
Muslim is a religion. Not a race or color.

Nice gifts. There is not much to complain, except … again no bonus remaps! Pls give us bonus remaps! They are so useful and shouldnt require much developer time.

2 Likes

Thank you for the gifts. Much appreciated.

1 Like

There is no market entry (or database?) for the Frostline Exploration suits - this might cause a few issues when we all open the Men’s & Women’s Frostline Exploration Suit box in a couple of days…

1 Like

Oh boy can’t wait for them not fixing it and see what happens. :smile:

The most annoying thing of this event are these multi-stage content crates. Having to wait for this stupid window to reload the next level open button is loathsome. The dev who thought that up and the management and QA who allowed this should be sentenced to a full day of opening these cans by hand.

2 Likes

Oh, how nice, and they screwed up the Fireworks, too. This happens when you light a lot of the red fireworks at the same time. I have not experienced that kind of artifact on older fireworks or the blue version with the red little center effect.

1 Like

Thanks for making it consecutive logins, Since I had to actually travel for the holidays I could not bring my pc with me now I get punished for not being able to login each day and cannot catch up to the final reward even though ill now be able to login each day.

fantastic.

1 Like

over all i like the event, they only issue i do have is the limited time people have to log in the 13 days, i’ve had a couple of members in Corp say they are travelling during some of the days heading home for Christmas and they’ll miss out on getting the good stuff in the event, infact they did say what’s the point bothering to get any of it if ya can’t get the good stuff. extend the time on the event to get the stuff, less humbug more ho ho ho please :slight_smile:

Happy Christmas to each and every one of you in game, you silly forums trolls :slight_smile: and all at CCP :santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

2 Likes