The new 7 days free

They need to make this a more common thing maybe around Christmas or maybe have a capsular put in there birthday so that they could get like some special skin or 7 days of omgea

2 Likes

I was just thinking about it on my way to Dodixie… I figured maybe it was to help pilots with low security standing move their ships out of HighSec and into Low.
But at any rate, thank you CCP.

1 Like

Yes indeed, I agree 100%

Thank you CCP…

1 Like

This can also be added to your current Omega accounts.

This I did not know, is this intended to be like this or a mishap?

I’m not sure.

7 days of free Omega comes with several unintended consequences and activities…

Yeah, I won’t need to add that to this pilot but might bring a freighter back online for a week to move some low value materials around.

1 Like

The multi-millions of SP sitting idle on a dozen of my inactive accts thank you, CCP.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

I hadn’t thought of doing that. That’s a good idea. Thanks. Time to extract.

You can use skill extractors on alpha accounts. You can’t go below the alpha max level of a skill but I’ve never seen that to be an issue when completely “emptying” a character.

2 Likes

Yeah. What I was saying with that post was I’m now able to log these guys in as Omega and put the years of saved SP into Omega skills.

I guess I could have been more clear.

vOv

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Each one will also receive 425 thousand extra skill points if they are all start the 7 day today as I see free skill point log in rewards for both Alpha and Omega

1 Like

me who also just invited a friend to eve so there geting over 1 mill no matter what

I wish I could sell my game time for ISK…

that would be cool as an idea.

2 Likes

In other words, have your main account send the recruitment link to your alt accounts and have somebody else send the recruitment link to your main.

That’s pretty much what I did, just make sure your accounts are logged out of CCP’s web site before activating the link…

Basically got 1 mil SP’s on all 5 of my accounts and then afterwards my main account got 12x Master-at-Arms Cerebral Accelerators in the redeeming queue…

CCP be pulling out all the stops and just throwing it all out there, including the Kitchen sink… :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I accepted some random person’s invite in local and got…

How long does it take for the SP’s to show up?

Not long at all, usually within a few minutes…

Might need to do a relog and restart the game…

1 Like