The new 7 days free

Duh! It had to be redeemed…

Eve SP Reward

Thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

How long will this be listed as Free if we don’t use it?

free

Will it be there forever? I kind of like seeing it each time i open the NES Store!

One week subscription free and one million skill points. Not bad to start off with. Thank you, devs.

Would make sense if it was there forever for everyone to use once, it would work as a gateway drug, a first dose for free to hook up new players. :wink: :thinking:

:psyccp:

2 Likes

They add up pretty quick if you just randomly splash your offer link in local as you travel about.

This is just the ones sold in the last few days. A fair few billion ISKies for doing next to nothing. I have plenty more still on the market.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like

I guess all my accounts already were counted as having been buddied as I got nothing.

As usual.

1 Like

Just birth a new McCandless, log into acct management, Click acct info, then click on the invite a friend picture. You might have to click the log-in button again.

In any case, you’ll get your invite link to spam all over New Eden. I got 60+ recruits in a few days without really making an effort.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like

i got the million SP from a random link on local
it appear fishy as hell
but is in the oficial site soooooooooo

edit:
oooooo now i understand

I had read that Aiko likes ISKies…

To me though Isk is just a gateway to something better!

I just wanted it on the ones I already have.

Im not about to turn into some filthy beggar because it amuses Hilmar.

No, people use this to have many armies of 10 alt’s plexing in fw, its terrible once was fine.
For it to be common would suck.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.