EWAR question for small scale pvp

RIP Falcon?

Ok ā€¦ let me set this straightā€¦ you told me that you will 5v5 and ā€¦ one logi one ecm and 3 dpsā€¦ and you do assume other 5 man team mindlessly engage with no strategy ā€¦?

Falcon? I was assuming a griffin.

You donā€™t read very well, do you.

I clearly said I get a sixth player who ecms and can only ecm.

The person I was replying to said ecms are a joke. They arenā€™t.

But even if I didnā€™t get a 6th ecm, if they truly are a joke, then there would be no need to create a strategy against them. If you did, then you are proving that they are not a joke, therefore proving my point.

Either way, I would win. Both in the argument, and on the field.

1 Like

I did look up

No, you didnā€™t.

Five players.

SIXTH PLAYER.

:slight_smile: we do sit and laugh here thanks

Not sure if you understand the difference between people laughing at you, and people laughing with youā€¦

I do :slight_smile:

You only think you do.

Yes.

Thats why RIP Falcon

LOLll FFSā€¦ you need to be plus 1 ā€¦ if you need to be plus one why do you say 5v5 me ?
logic !
ok then 6V5 oh WTF also a logi pilot ?? :)))) this is getting bigger and biggerā€¦ how much you need more ?? FFS

Meanwhile, you donā€™t give any detail about other teams composition ā€¦

You made up some scenarios in your head that like everybody on the other side waiting for you to kill them helpless poor unconsciousā€¦ such an imagination
Like they know nothingā€¦

Trust me I had seen much more grounded theory-crafting at 10 days old pilots .

And you have some problems with ā€œlaughingā€ in a very specific contextā€¦ Underestimating others and risk adversity you need to work on these too. Also logic and creativity :slight_smile:

In 1v1, Ewar is really situational. A Tracking Disruptor on a Slasher lets you punish things like Blaster boats that already have low range. You set that ship up and go looking specifically for that quarry.

EC Drones are also really good in 1v1 PvP. Lots of frigates can run a EC drone or two that will force your opponent to target the drones first.

In gangs, all the various ewar can be amazing. Painters, Damps, ECM, Disruption, etc., can play a huge role if you pick something that really helps your fleet, or if you know which enemy ships to target with which Ewar.

Blaster Vexors running a bunch of EC drones are insanely fun. Rail Hecates with Damps are so good if you pair them with heavy tackle. Thereā€™s so many good uses for all ewar.

1 Like

Because the sentence didnā€™t end there.

Look, you donā€™t have to be embarrassed. Your brain sucks, and forgot what the rest of the sentence said. Its no biggie.

5v5 where I get a sixth pilot who is just an ecm boat and can do nothing else.

The other 5 are going to be regular ships, which include logi. I could have 4 dps and 1 logi. I could go 3 dps and 2 logi. The total would be 5.

I donā€™t know why this is so hard for you to understand.

The other teams composition is up to the other team. Why would I prepick my opponents team?

Clearly, English is not your first language. But I donā€™t understand what you mean. Could you rephrase this sentence?

Also, this explains why you had such a hard time understanding what I wrote.

Your post is a joke, so yes, I believe we are laughing at you. But donā€™t worry, I get it. English is like your third or fourth language, right. Let me guess. Russian?

I have a feeling you wouldnā€™t recognize logic even if it slaps you in your face.

ā€¦

My mention was about your opponents composition and i would like to hear more about how do you claim that you can win 5v6 ( your side, and your plus 1 is ECM also 1 logi in team and give no info about the compositions of each side and no context . @Solonius_Rex
I do wish to know more :

To explain better : How do you determined your ā€œWInā€ condition by totally leaving blank the opposite teams composition ?
Also if you would like proove your claim about ECM s effectiveness for 5 man fleet .in first hand if it requires +1 more mans participation . Why do you need to be out number the opponent ?
In PvP how do you ā€œencounter ā€œ is very core aspect .IT is also very important aspect in theory crafting . Your engagement profile and your oppponents composition .
Please more clarify this last sentence of yours .

And please explain your claims based on hypotetical condition and extraordinary asumption dimentions in context of ā€œTheory Crafting ā€œ

After that no need to tell more .I am looking forward.

Considering they canā€™t outrun drones they donā€™t last long either.

Not nearly as much it takes for us to reply each other, for sure. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.