Experienced casual player looking for a new home

Experienced player (2006) looking for a new home in US times zones.

I’m looking for casual corporation with a sizable player base that will allow me to simply log in and enjoy the game. I’ve been running my own corporation for many years and I now find myself too busy with RL to play the corporate leadership game any longer.

Currently looking for high sec at this time but will entertain other options if they make sense with my available game time.

I’ve been playing since 2006 with 3 fully active accounts and have played in all environments. My ability to get on voice coms is limited.

2 Likes

If you’re looking for Highsec, you should consider Malevelon Roe Industries. They are a highsec based PVE corp in Gallente space. Here’s their Discord: https://discord.gg/vaFmzEZ

On the other hand, if you’re interested in Nullsec/Lowsec PVP you should consider Mecha Enterprises Fleet (If USTZ) or Alwar Fleet (if EUTZ), both of these are the more experienced corps in the Federation Uprising alliance, a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP group based in Pure Blind. We’re very casual and returning player friendly so we are more than happy to have you. Here’s our Discord if you’re interested: http://bit.ly/Fed_UP

2 Likes

Thanks.

I’ll look into them.

1 Like

Bump… Keeping this open for a week or so.

1 Like

Hey @Tyers_Duen

If you’d be interested in lowsec we here at Filthy Peasants may have a good opportunity for you.

We’re a US TZ lowsec/npc 0.0 pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. Our culture is always RL-first with a casual approach to the game. While we try our best we never take the game too seriously and we encourage all of our members to do what they enjoy most in the game.

While our focus is pvp we also have a large industrial backbone and we own all of the valuable moons in our area which all of our members have access to. There is always a weekly mining op to go along with daily pvp ops. If mining isn’t your thing there is plenty of PvE content available such as exploration (DEDs, Gas), manufacturing (capitals, drugs), and we have setup dozens of athanors in our highsec pocket to enjoy some afk mining in.

If you’re interested check out the links below and join us in our public channel Open Filth for a chat. You can feel free to convo/mail me at any time as well. Good luck in your search!

1 Like

Hi,

So since you’ve been around since 2006, you probably remember the name C0ntraband inc. We became the 5th ‘card’ back in the day, and are still represented in their alliance logo.

We’re currently basing out of a wicked creek with a view to build numbers, wallets, teamwork. It won’t last long, because we enjoy blowing stuff up too much!

A large proportion of our members are very experienced FCs, used to running anything from 2 man roaming gangs, to hundreds of capitals. We’re patient and keen to share knowledge and fun.

We find fun in small roaming gangs, set with fixed durations so that people know what they’re getting into, and don’t have to worry about staying up, or getting back to base if they log off early.

Our recruitment post can be found here CONIN - Coming out of retirement

Our discord can be found here (I’m around most of the day to chat on discord) https://discord.gg/Syjzhrb

Give me a shout on discord, or join Conin lounge in game.

Thanks

1 Like

Come try null space…

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/asteroid-farm-unlimited-adfu-null-sec-corporation-pvp-ratting-industrial/110490/21

2 Likes

Hey man. Message me in game. Same name no underscore. Ill hook you up. Will use your leadership experience for guidance and you can have a say in the direction of the corp without having to spend all your time leading.

-Lords Of The Keep

2 Likes

Thank you for everyone’s responses. I’ll be looking through available info and speaking to people soon.

Till then… still looking.

1 Like

Still Considering my options.

1 Like

Tyers, Join our in game chat: F-OFF NOW.

We offer secure Null
Fleet SRP
PVP ships ready at form up
Ratting
Mining
Very active comms
…what more could you ask for?
foff_poster
Ohh and our Ticker…F-OFF!
foff-borat

1 Like

I’m going to keep looking through the weekend.

1 Like

You might like my corp. I have 2 directors already so no leadership or responsibility needed if you don’t want that. Older players in our alliance, guys with jobs and families. Ops are optional, comms are optional, activities are optional. Participate with the group as much or as little as you’d like. We are mainly Indy with a side of pvp if targets are around.

We have a c2 hole with HS and c1 statics. Fortizar, raitaru, athanor, and alliance owned POCOs with 1% tax rate, 3% corp tax. Buyback program

We also have a sister corp based in HS made up of more casual members that I can put you in touch with.

Mail me or join t.h.e. Public if you’d like more info. Best of luck

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.