Experienced Pilot looking for work

121,450,797 Skill points Pilot. Primarily PVP/Misions. Looking for a solid Corp with active US TZ’s. Can fly up to Caps and will start training those. Can use all Comms.

1 Like

A-NI is all about stupid fun, shitty memes and getting the most enjoyment out of EVE, all the while specializing in high-skill PVP and fighting outnumbered.

What we offer:

• Training, help, and experience for pilots of all skill levels
  • “Serious fun” small fleets
  • Highly active core members (EU/US)
  • An opportunity to grow with an expanding corporation

We might be a fit for you. Come check us out:

1 Like

Hey Cahtrozar!

Just wanted to shoot you a reply in regards to the fact my corp, SBBAL, is recruiting. Below is the ad but we offer quite a few flavors of PVP. Small gang to large fleet fights and easy access to LS pew always. We on the short bus like to have people take their own initiative in flying in EVE.

Reply to me here or find me with an evemail in game. I’m always on or active and can respond on my mobile.

Cheers,
Milli o7

1 Like

Bokbok @Cahtrozar,

You should join us on discord sometime to chat about Fweddit, http://discord.fweddit.space/.

Fweddit is a member of the Free Range Chikuns alliance which is an independent poultry-loving group that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights. We operate mostly during the US and Late EU time zones. We’re looking for pilots to join and come blow up other people’s ships with us.

Join us in our discord so we can chat. Feel free to ping me (@Attack Penguin#0001) in Discord when you join if you want to chat. If I’m not around when you join you can ping any of the other recruiters by typing @Human Resources.

If you want to read more about Fweddit you can check out our ad on the EVE forums at Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ].

Hope to speak with you soon!

-Phoenix

1 Like

Flaming Fist Rising was formed in 2013 by a few friends and went strong for sometime. It is now being revived by both old leadership and some new alike.

The War Effort requires many skill-sets. We will need industry & combat pilots. We can find a role for you to play, everyone plays their part.

Who We Are

✦ A Revived Corporation Looking To Carve A New Name In Nullsec

✦ Member Of VINDICTIVE & Winter Coalition

✦ Great Community Who Love Space & Big Ideas

✦ Members Looking To Be Apart of Make Eve History

✦ Small But Ambitious Group

What We Offer

✦ Solo / Small Gang PVP

✦ Large Scale Fleet PVP With Coalition (Go To WAR)
✦ Ship Replacement Program (For Corp Ops)

✦ Manufacturing & Industry Structures

✦ Upgraded Asteroid Belts & Combat Sites (Thanks to Nullsec ADMs)

✦ Corporation & Alliance Logistics (Jump Freighter Services)

✦ Opportunity To Be Apart Of The Game Changing Battles Of EVE

✦ Great Community Of People

✦ People First & Foremost

Why Choose Us ?

✦ Drama Not Tolerated

✦ Content Rich Region Of Space

✦ Honey Instead of Vinegar (Meaning we use incentives instead of a deterrent |

We will PAY for Op Attendance not punish absence)

✦ Gamification | Utilizing Video Games For Real World Benefits (Ask Me More)

✦ Experienced Alliance & Coalition Leadership

✦ Experienced & Helpful Members Who Love PVP

✦ We can find something for you

✦ Opportunity To Be Apart of Growing A Brand New Name
✦ Opportunity For Corporation Leadership Roles (FC etc)

✦ Content Creation Team (In The Works, Ask Me More)

Requirements

✦ Maturity & Respect

✦ Teamwork

✦ Voice Communications ( Discord, Mumble)

✦ USTZ or EUTZ ( Would consider other Time zones)

✦ Willingness to learn & Adapt

✦ New Players must understand dangers of Nullsec, but great risk brings great reward.

In Game Recruitment Channel : Flaming Fist Rising Public

Apply Today
or join the public chat if you have any questions

1 Like

I know you can read the ads and killboards yourself, so I won’t paste mine here. You are obviously a pilot who is in-demand in the game and has a lot to offer. I would be honored to have the opportunity for a conversation. Corp is ICON Libertas. Alliance is Fraternity. Tell me what you really want out of the game and we will talk.

Arrowspeeed Bounty in-game
Discord: Arrowspeeed#7117 (three e’s in Arrowspeeed)

1 Like

You should consider joining Shepards of Mettle! They are a friendly corp in the Federation Uprising alliance, which is a Nullsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition.

Here’s our public recruitment Discord if you’re interested in learning more: FEDUP Public

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.