NOT Looking for sov corp/alliance nor goon affiliated entity

Hi!
Like the title says iam still looking for a new home that offers a laidback and rich target environment. I do not want CTAs, strat ops or blues all around me.

I do not mine nor rat so my time is dedicated to just pvp and fcing smaller groups when ever i can.

I have been around since 2004 and i have done it all, i just need a group of people to bring back the fun when iam online, either on coms or just flying killing and dying together.

If you want to know more about me just send me an ingame mail so we can talk some.

I do not mind providing apis to ALL my toons (even the ones i dont use :slight_smile: and all the usual recruitment procedures that you might have to find “The spiessss”

cheers
prim

1 Like

A-NI is all about stupid fun, shitty memes and getting the most enjoyment out of EVE, all the while specializing in high-skill PVP and fighting outnumbered.

What we offer:

• Training, help, and experience for pilots of all skill levels
  • “Serious fun” small fleets
  • Highly active core members (EU/US)
  • An opportunity to grow with an expanding corporation

We might be a fit for you. Come check us out if you’re interested:

Bokbok @Primeryissecondary,

You should join us on discord sometime to chat about Fweddit, http://discord.fweddit.space/.

Fweddit is a member of the Free Range Chikuns alliance which is an independent poultry-loving group that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights. We operate mostly during the US and Late EU time zones. We’re looking for pilots to join and come blow up other people’s ships with us.

Join us in our discord so we can chat. Feel free to ping me (@Attack Penguin#0001) in Discord when you join if you want to chat. If I’m not around when you join you can ping any of the other recruiters by typing @Human Resources.

If you want to read more about Fweddit you can check out our ad on the EVE forums at Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ].

Hope to speak with you soon!

-Phoenix

hi there,

Iam a EU pilot and from what i have read it seems i would not be a good match.

But thanks for considering me as an option

cheers
prim

Looking for fun you say?
EU tz?
Well… check out FUN inc!!

Hey, you might want to check out our sister corporation. We definitely have some blues, but Katothen spend most of their time deployed well away from home so they’re surrounded by targets.

Hi @Primeryissecondary

You may be a good fit for our group Filthy Peasants. We’re a lowsec/npc 0.0 pvp corp that is trying to grow our EU TZ presence.

You can check out our killboard to see when we’re active and what types of fleets we do. Most of us are veterans of the game that can fly most everything out there so our doctrines are definitely on the higher SP side. We try to take any fights we can get which results in some feeds but also some good brawls.

Come join our public channel Open Filth to have a chat with us. You can also check out our forum post below.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.