Experienced returning player looking for hi-sec corp

I’m looking for a small community based hi-sec variety corp.
Looking for activity such as
-pve
–Missions
–abyssal sites
–exploration sites
–event sites
–ect
-pvp
–hi-sec (non-ganking) pvp
–low sec pvp
-mining and industry

Note: if your corp doesn’t fill all these roles doesn’t mean I’m not interested, same goes for corps that do more than just these things.

Additionally if your a new corp starting out looking for experienced player to help move corp into new fields i may be particularly interested

pve and pvp are defiantly priority as far as the activity go.

1 Like

I know, not at all what your looking for, but can I interest you in the WH life? I personally think the entire concept of a local channel kills the best part of PVP for me… And then there’s the money to be made running sites, constantly checking D-Scan… Using the resources to produce and sell t3’s… Hang out with good people. Hope you give us a shot! Contact Lester oftheWeevils or Alfony VIII in game, and we’ll get you in the Discord!

1 Like

Any corps looking?

1 Like

would Null interest you at all? I can send you a HS corp to look at but just curious how you felt about null

1 Like

Not really, but thanks anyways.

1 Like

Hey there
Check out FS-I corporation. As far as I know we fit in your description. Want to know more? Contact me in-game. EUTZ, but we don’t exclude other TZs :slight_smile:

Safe travels

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.