LF Hi-Sec PvE / PvP corp

I am looking for a corp that is mostly based in hi sec that runs or wants to run stuff like FOBs, LvL4/5s, Incursions and /or combat sites as a group while having a banter on comms, I will mine and i still love to PvP but i dont want to just mine or PvP tho i might consider a Hisec Merc corp… i like to mix it up and do different things but the most important thing for me is the ppl i am flying with.
I have 4 accounts from 40m sp to 200+m sp, In my late 30s but a big kid at heart still, am based in the uk but tend to play during the days as much as i will at night so any TZ will suit me really. i have lived in high sec. low sec, null and in WH space,
I will consider Hi Sec merc corp or Null or WH if i found the right group …

so in short

Looking for:
Group PvE / PvP ( FOBs and lvl5, Harder combat sites, incursions, ect ) or Hi Sec Merc corp
like minded ppl to chat **** to while running abyss sites or …
a small to medium corp who use comms

Dont want :
Null sec or FW corp ( Dont want to be a wheel in a cog, i want to know the peeps i fly with )
corps focused just on just mining or PvP
Corps that dont really use voice comms ( i am a social person but dont want to spend 1/2 my time typing )

reply here or message Dirty Scooby or Kaikka Valeeva

Fly safe / happy hunting
Scooby

2 Likes

Highsec is dead, run lvl 5’s by yourself.

1 Like

You should consider Malevelon Roe Industries, they are a highsec based PVE corp. If you’re interested in learning about them, here’s their Discord: https://discord.gg/vaFmzEZ

@ Zander HiSec is far from dead
and i dont want to solo lvl5s i like flying with others and can i solo FOBs ?
but thx for ur time i guess, even if it was wasted :stuck_out_tongue:

@ CassyLP thx i will jump on their Discord

1 Like

really if you want to crab there are much more isk efficient ways to do it.

1 Like

still open to offers

1 Like

… like becoming a worthless cog among a sea of larger RMTing cogs in Delve…

Some prefer to maintain a soul, no matter how deficient.

1 Like

I think FOBs and Incursions are what you’re looking for. Both are nomadic group based occupations. Lvl 5s you pretty much stay put and solo them in a carrier.

Good luck in your search!

1 Like

Wormholes, Lowsec, Industry, Station trading. All make more and make you look less like a carebear and less likely to be targeted.

1 Like

My Corp is based in high sec. we have a long term goal of joining a sov null alliance as an industrial backbone but we are industrial guys with teeth. We don’t limit ourselves though, and believe in building total Eve players. We do pvp, exploration, PI, ratting, everything. There is a FOB in our main system that we are going to have to deal with. We are older, 30s to 60s, and we have zero drama and zero tolerance for it. We are individuals and we like to be and work alone. However, we also like having some friends to be alone with. We are a young Corp and not hugely into voice comms. Also, we may be a little industry heavy for your tastes. However, if you’re open and we sound interesting you can mail me and we can talk it over on discord.

1 Like

@ Zander Exvirus Not sure where you got station trading from as it is NOT even something i would consider doing,
@ Xiaofan Zhao I sent u a in-game mail

talking to a few corps but am still open to offers at the mo

1 Like

If you want to ratt so bad, would you consider wormholes? You would make 100’s of millions more a hour then missions.

1 Like

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

@ Zander Exvirus i would for the right group of peeps. making billions of isk is nice but its not what i am looking for first in a corp its the ppl in said corp.
and i am willing to take my time to find the right corp as i am sure its out there some where

Still open to offers
Scooby

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.