LF Hi Sec Corp / Alliance PvE and Mining

As the title says i looking to just chill in hi sec or low sec mining, running missions, doing exploration or FOBs
i have 4 accounts ranging from 30 mill to 220 mill sp and can do almost anything in game

Kind of thing i am looking for :
.Amarr Hi Sec Genesis region really ( tho willing to move if really needed )
.Alliance to join my Solo’ish corp into but will join a corp with my toons if i find the right corp
.A group thats up for doing mining sites, FOBs, WH day trips, LvL5 missions, incursions and so on … but as a group
.Love to pvp but dont want that to be the main focus anymore

What i dont want :
CTAs and Pings
null sec politics
lag fest wars

What i have to offer :
Years of EvE experance
willing to help newer players
good team player / member
laid back attitude but will get stuck in

Reply here or message me

Fly safe DS

1 Like

Highsec? With those skill points you might as well just go to wormholes or some sort of renter group in nullsec. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Been there done that and and have a wardrobe full of the Tshirts … just want a slower pace type of game play for now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hahaha… Hope you find what you’re looking for man. Best of luck to ya.

1 Like

You sound like me. If I find something I’ll let you know.

1 Like

Check out Malevelon Roe, they’re a very established high sec group: https://discord.gg/vaFmzEZ

They sound exactly like what you’re looking for.

Still looking.

Hop into ur public channel ‘Coalition of Carebears’ where you will also find ur Discord details, from which we springboard a lot of our information, ops and general chatter. Will be good to have a chat with you.

Hope to see you soon,
Sjup

Talking to a few corps / alliances but i am still looking

I have asked someone online to contact you :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.