Explorer looking for EU dutch/english corp

Hi, currently have 6M+ SP and looking for friendly corp in 0.0 to have some fun and do some exploration and PI, maybe even mining. I would prefer Dutch speaking but English is fine. I’m interested in some PvP because I have few experience with it. My time is limited because I’m a father of 2 young children and won’t be able to react at all CTA’s but will join whenever I can. EU timezone would suit best I guess.
I have experience in nullsec so looking forward to some fun!

o7

Jan

1 Like

Hey there,

You should definitely check out Imperial Radionetics. They are an English speaking EUTZ corp in my alliance, Federation Uprising, which is a Nullsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition. We have plenty of space for you to do exploration in, good planets to do PI in, and plenty of mining opportunities as well. We’re also very real life friendly, having no specific fleet participation or activity requirements.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public lobby discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/w98cz9Z

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.