Extended Downtime Notification - 2021/11/24

Well the game is excellent and you allow alpha players to play for free. Hmm let me ■■■■■ …

By the time you sent this message it was already back online :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Dudes, don’t forget DT is still set 15 minutes officially. Rebooting in 5 minutes are not what is assured.
If server delays a few minutes, get a coffee and get relaxed instead of building wall of salts.

9 Likes

TLDR.

Don’t tell me you were shadow patching again :slight_smile:

ssshhhhhhh don’t come in here with FACTS!

WE WANT DRAMA!

3 Likes

You the MVP as always! :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

2 Likes

What exactly should they test? This is a complex game with massive interaction of thousand of players and alts. :wink:

I dont get paid to PR, thats just life. Humans make mistakes or run into script bugs they thought they wiped before bringing the server back online. Its called patience, I know you have it because otherwise you wouldnt play a game based around spending months of waiting time to train up skill queues.

2 Likes

So much…THIS ↑

I don’t accept daily 2500 sp today, make it 5000 or i am out!

I remember when it was at least 1h. Sometimes with hiccups like this it would be much longer. This isnt that bad.

WOW, not even 5mins… Outstanding!

Omega is not working
CCPLEASE

Still no rocks in the belts in low sec … sigh

Restart your client and it should show up correctly.

1 Like

same thing happen to me as well ??

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.