[F-OFF] Federation of Freedom Fighters

Bump Join our in game channel ‘F-OFF Recruits’.

We have returned, We have SOV, we want to keep growing.
Now we want you!

We offer:
•SRP (Ship Refund/Replacement Program) for all fleet ships including Caps.
•Nice size ISK rewards for corp killboard scores monthly. Top kills & Top solo.
•Fleet ships available on alliance / corp contact and or handed out at fleet form ups.
•Leadership advancement (we are looking for roaming FC’s) *Lots of perks come with stepping up to help FC even small roams.
•Discord for Corp and Alliance.
•Awesome ticker F-OFF
•No rent, no fees, no BS. (low tax)
•Rat, mine, farm… do whatever you like to make Isk. We ask that in return you fight when called on.
•We are heavy US time zone, especially in to PST and beyond.
•We are lighter in EU, but willing to speak to UK corps about mergers- with perks!!!
Help us keep, take, and defend our NULL. Reap the rewards from the efforts you put forth.
-F-OFF was formed in 2003, a large portion of its original crew form the early 2000’s have all returned to rebuild it… We are serious in fights and fun to be around on comms, our age ranges from 50’s to 20’s. We are disciplined and patience enough to take in even new players to EVE and teach them how to enjoy PVP/NULL. Let us pass down our experiences, and most of all make a human connection. I have come across so many players in the months since my return, that have played EVE for some time yet have no home. F-OFF is that home, we take care of our members without doubt. Sure we will have ups and downs. We will lose fights, we will win fights. But! it’s the team and how we look after each other that will no matter the outcome keep us on a continued path of success.
F-OFF

Please join our in game channel: ‘F-OFF recruits’.

Please join our in game channel: ‘F-OFF recruits’.

Bump…

Where do you hold SOV atm?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.