Face Pareidolia

I have a condition where I see faces in inanimate objects. EVE Online ships are no exception: Tormentors have a really scary face.

5 Likes

1 Like

Have a look at how amazingly stoned and content a Cynabal is. They are truly the most relaxed and chilled out ships in all of New Eden, so much so that I find it amazing that they can be used to kill and obviously that they totally accept the idea that they can be killed. Maybe they are so high they see the big picture, that in the long term nothing really matters so much as enjoying the view while they zoom off into the future along with everything else. There is nothing quite like flying one of these ships, it’s a joy to cruise around with something so laid back that no mater where you go or what happens everything is going to be just fine, even if you are about to explode.

1 Like

I am glad I am not alone in having this mental quirk. :blush:

It has a stoner look!

1 Like

ABSOLUTELY. It is there. That looks a bit like one of the blue meanies from Yellow Submarine.

Almost all the ships have something like that. The Rattlesnake as a rattlesnake face on the back.

1 Like

Look head on at a Hoarder. It’s Gamera.

1 Like

If there is a First Responder’s skin for Tormentors, I should buy that, plaster it on one of my Tormentors, then call it “Blue Meanie From Amarr”.

1 Like

I can see that!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.