Faction warfare

I had an idea about how to stop the bots in FW. Make it so that you have to use entosis links to hit the buttons. Yes, this would keep Alphas from capping the buttons, BUT, due to the nature of entosis links, it would encourage fleet play. Bots would be pinned, and could be Leveled Up™️. Of course, anyone else soloing could then be Leveled Up™️, but I think this solution kinda kills two birds with one stone: Get people to bring their friends to hit buttons, and get some people to subscribe so that at least one person in the group can hit the button.

As for a proper objective… Well, I can’t really offer one at the moment. I’ll do some thinking to see if I can come up with one.

EDIT: I came up with an objective: Do something that has to do with the reason the empires are fighting in the first place. So for instance, the Amarr-Minmatar conflict is about slaves, yes? So after all the systems are captured for one side, have an event happen where the winning side has to go to a location (known to both sides so the losing side can try to defend) and the winning side has to try to take groups of Minmatar slaves (grabbing new slaves in the case of the Amarr, liberating slaves in the case of the Minmatar) and bring them back to a different location. There would be bounties for these slaves, and they could be massive in terms of both ISK and LP (probably more of the latter since that’s how FW seems to go). The more slaves brought back, the larger the overall bounty. This will (in theory, at least) result in one last large battle before the warzone resets. The same thing would be done for the Gallente-Caldari zone, but perhaps with like, “political prisoners” or something like that instead of slaves.

Thoughts?